Lincoln County not playing Oakland or Franklin next year?

jabbo

• Replies 44
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Riverdale always seems to start the season off a bit slow.....then BAMMMMMM they hit their stride around week 7 or so. We catch them when they are peaking. Don't forget, Riverdale is used to 15 game seasons. I think the same could be said for Smyrna / lavergne rivalry. Lavergne played them much tuffer week 0 than they did in the playoffs. Edited by 2priceless

Trust me.......Bdogg's bark is worse than his bite.

In fact, no fear of a bite.....just fear of a spear .

He is a Riverdale poster and we all know this.

He never posts any specifics about Smyrna and only seems to appear when they ( RHS) play us or Smyrna. He uses his posts to try to pump up his team.

He can't answer any questions about things that happen in games for SHS or personell.

He says absolutely nothing that is valid.

Search the posts and you will see what I mean....unless he has deleted them. No worries tho, I have them saved .

But he sure as heck knew who was trying to get the RHS head coach....he had that inside scoop. :lol: Gee, wonder how he was personally at Riverdale to see Watson there..... :P;)

Trust me.......Bdogg's bark is worse than his bite.

In fact, no fear of a bite.....just fear of a spear .

He is a Riverdale poster and we all know this.

He never posts any specifics about Smyrna and only seems to appear when they ( RHS) play us or Smyrna. He uses his posts to try to pump up his team.

He can't answer any questions about things that happen in games for SHS or personell.

He says absolutely nothing that is valid.

Search the posts and you will see what I mean....unless he has deleted them. No worries tho, I have them saved .

But he sure as heck knew who was trying to get the RHS head coach....he had that inside scoop. :P Gee, wonder how he was personally at Riverdale to see Watson there..... :P:D

Okay here is some information. We have a valuable player on our team who has been nursing an injury this week. Rest assured Warriors he will be okay.