Friendship vs. Temple

Geno

Temple by 4 to many weapon's... I love watching people say they will stop Seth skogen and then after the game there like wow and his little brother is good too lol... they have 4 or 5 dynamic players.... key in on one the other's will burn u...

Gut Wrench Gary says Geno needs to go climb a tree and deer hunt. Gut Wrench Gary says Geno doesn't know a thing about football. Geno has never played a down if football in his life. Where is "The Real Geno?"

Edited by GUT WRENCH GARY

• Replies 447
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Temple by 4 to many weapon's... I love watching people say they will stop Seth skogen and then after the game there like wow and his little brother is good too lol... they have 4 or 5 dynamic players.... key in on one the other's will burn u...

Wasnt it Geno who said before the GV-SP game, you cant hit what you cant catch? Also we have a bunch of players under 4.5 in the 40. Even quoted the paper saying so. Geno insinuated they would swarm out of the backfield and blow the slow Tigers away. Geno didnt you learn anything? Things are not always as they appear to be in the polls and papers. When that young man puts on the red shirt in college he will find out there is an answer to his playing abilities. May even find it out Friday.

Dont judge FC by TC this year. You will get your heart broken. AGAIN.

Wasnt it Geno who said before the GV-SP game, you cant hit what you cant catch? Also we have a bunch of players under 4.5 in the 40. Even quoted the paper saying so. Geno insinuated they would swarm out of the backfield and blow the slow Tigers away. Geno didnt you learn anything? Things are not always as they appear to be in the polls and papers. When that young man puts on the red shirt in college he will find out there is an answer to his playing abilities. May even find it out Friday.

Dont judge FC by TC this year. You will get your heart broken. AGAIN.

Yes Slick Mossy, this was the Fake Geno. The Real Geno has a little bit more sense than the Fake Geno.

That seemed to me to be clearly a blown coverage. But you can bet we'll see it again.

GO GREEN :D

If you watch the film closely you will see why it was blown. I watched GV practice that play for 2 weeks. That was the design. It works very well. Once. Then if you go with the deep man you leave the short man open. Bad choice to make either way. Dont blame the DB. He did his job. He was just stunted. It happens.

If you watch the film closely you will see why it was blown. I watched GV practice that play for 2 weeks. That was the design. It works very well. Once. Then if you go with the deep man you leave the short man open. Bad choice to make either way. Dont blame the DB. He did his job. He was just stunted. It happens.

Didn't the play also have a run fake? Very nice play. I'd say offhand it was the longest pass play we've given up this year.

GO GREEN :D

Its the other way around Gino. FC hasnt thrown much but it can be oh so effective when we do. Just ask the G men. Miller's TD pass was like a rifle shot that would have hit a knat in the butt.

Ole Possumtowner has been looking at the film of the Saders. #44 is a load. 3 is quick and 11 is a player. Dern good looking group.....but not good enough. FC wins this by at least 2 TD's but it should be a quite exciting game and we welcome all you folks to Possumtown on Friday night.