Friendship vs. Temple

Geno

Slick Rick says Gofish12 should be there with the Crusader Nation pulling for Temple. Slick Rick's Crusaders are going to have their hands full, especially in those conditions. The playing surface has to look worse than it did a few days ago when Slick Rick observed practice. Slick Rick says GoFish12 needs to look into the elder Skogen getting his hair cut before coming tomorrow night. It is embarrassing to the Crusader Nation to have such a fine young man wear his hair like a girl. Slick Rick says find him, take him to Great Clips and put it on Slick Rick's tab. Slick Rick does not mind to pay for the young lad a haircut like Slick Rick's. Just get him over there and get this taken care of please. Slick Rick says everyone needs to be focused and ready to go. Kickoff is in 29 hours and 2 minutes.

• Replies 447
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

FC is a great team, and has played a great schedule.. I dont think they have all around better team... but its close.. Turnovers will decide this game... and extra point's . This we do know ,Coach Beard is not scared of daring play's.. they are a do or die Team... Make no mistake about it This is the state Title game... No doubt..

My prediction is Temple 28 FC21

Slick Rick says, Slick Geno, when will you learn that Coach Beard DOES NOT call the offensive plays? Coach Beard is the faculty rep from the school. Coach Slick Skogen calls ALL the offensive plays. Slick Geno should know by now that Slick Rick knows what Slick Rick is talking about. Slick Rick went to Lebanon a few days ago and spyed on Friendship's practice. Slick Rick is still laughing that Slick Rick was there incognito and no one noticed. Slick Rick had to use Slick Rick's nice pair of binnoculars because Slick Rick didn't want to get to close. Slick Geno would you like to ride the pep bus to the game? Slick Rick insists that you come to the game. Slick Rick has an extra Temple sweatshirt Slick Geno can wear. Slick Rick has arranged for Friendship to have nice temporary petitions put up in the bathroom, along with a padded toilet seat. Slick Rick says it is going to be messy out there and it is going to be tough on Slick Rick's Crusaders in those conditions. Hopefully it will be a really good game.

Temple wins this one by a couple of TD's. Neither team, as far as I know, have faced a team that is strong on passing. It will be interesting to see who wins that part of the contest. I would guess the advantage would go to Temple with Seth Skogen and his playmaking ability part of the equation. If Temple brings an "A" game, then Friendship will be playing catch up all game long. In my most humble opinion, I do not believe that any single a team can beat Temple when they find their groove. One thing that amazed me last Friday night is how in the world Temple could shoot themselves in the foot so many times and still squeak that one out.

To even have a chance, Friendship will have to play at their top performance for four straight quarters. Last Friday, in the first quarter, Temple played like they were scared of Trousdale, like they had not yet spit out of their mouth the taste of the stomping handed to them last year. The one mental handicap Friendship will have to overcome is the fact they have never made it past the third round.

Slick Rick is glad Slick Pasture is back over here on these boards. It is football season Slick Pasture, please don't start looking ahead to the other sport, The Crusader Nation has made so popular. Slick Rick wants to know how Slick Pasture is getting to the game? Slick Pasture could you be so kind to look into getting the elder Skogen a haircut from Great Clips? Slick Rick does not mind to pay for it, if Slick Pasture will convince Slick Caleb to get his hair cut like Slick Rick's. See if you can take care of this Slick Pasture. Slick Pasture, when Slick Rick was in Lebanon earlier this week, the field didn't look great. Slick Rick is assuming it has gotten worse the last few days. Slick Pasture, Slick Rick has asked the Friendship faithful to install some padded toilet seats for the Crusader Nation to use as well. Slick Pasture, the entire Crusader Nation must come together for this game. Slick Rick feels like this game can best be described like one of Slick Rick's favorite Bible stories of David and Goliath. Does Slick Pasture agree with Slick Rick's presumption that this is what this game is like?

Temple wins this one by a couple of TD's. Neither team, as far as I know, have faced a team that is strong on passing. It will be interesting to see who wins that part of the contest. I would guess the advantage would go to Temple with Seth Skogen and his playmaking ability part of the equation. If Temple brings an "A" game, then Friendship will be playing catch up all game long. In my most humble opinion, I do not believe that any single a team can beat Temple when they find their groove. One thing that amazed me last Friday night is how in the world Temple could shoot themselves in the foot so many times and still squeak that one out.

To even have a chance, Friendship will have to play at their top performance for four straight quarters. Last Friday, in the first quarter, Temple played like they were scared of Trousdale, like they had not yet spit out of their mouth the taste of the stomping handed to them last year. The one mental handicap Friendship will have to overcome is the fact they have never made it past the third round.

Have you seen FC play this year? Film or other wise? Thats what I thought.

Gut Wrench Gary says nobody cares what Tha Princess has to say. Gut Wrench Gary says that Tha Princess got hammered in the first round of the playoffs. Gut Wrench Gary says Tha Princess needs to hit the weightroom. Gut Wrench Gary says Tha Princess needs to come to Possumtown Friday night and watch a real football team play.

The King does not play football. So the King did not get elimnated in any round. The King does not need to lift weights. Gut Wrench Fairy needs to watch what he says to The King

And as far as facing a good passing team? FC played Gordonsville twice. Granted their strength is the run but the qb for the G-men can air it out. FC beat a very talented Davidson team (that is playing for a State title this weekend). They have a very balanced attack.

I personally feel the big fullback for Temple causes more headaches for Coach Mac than the air attack.

And as far as facing a good passing team? FC played Gordonsville twice. Granted their strength is the run but the qb for the G-men can air it out. FC beat a very talented Davidson team (that is playing for a State title this weekend). They have a very balanced attack.

I personally feel the big fullback for Temple causes more headaches for Coach Mac than the air attack.

Why would you be worried about the big fullback when he did nothing against TC? What does TC have that FC doesn't?

Pasture,

Please step away from the crack pipe you must be smoking!

FC competed this past summer in passing leagues with multiple 5A schools and won the league easily. You have not seen a team more prepared to defend the pass than FC. Lest you forget, coach MC loves to throw it. His last QB signed with Louisville out of FC and now starts at TN. TECH. They throw it as much in practice as you throw it in 3 weeks of games. I assure you they will know how to defend the passing game of Temple.

FC will respect Skogen because obviously he is a great player. However, they will not fear him. All us FC fans hope to see Temple show up with their "A game" because in a game of this magnitude neither team should have any "ifs or buts" afterwards. Obviously you think your crusaders are tough but please remember FC is 12-0 also. As for your team shooting themselves in the foot mulitple times last week I would say that TC physical style of play might have had something to do with that. It's that way each week in Region 4 and FC usually gives it alot more than they receive it, so tell your "A team to strap it up tight". FC will bring it for 4 quarters.

I love that last line about FC never making it past the 3rd round. Its very motivating. However, you failed to mention that this is FC's third in a row and the third time is the charm". By the way how far has Temple advanced prior to this year and how many years were you in the playoffs? Rest well tonight and enjoy the trip up tomorrow! We'll all be awaiting your arrival!

Edited by 1A FAN

Why would you be worried about the big fullback when he did nothing against TC? What does TC have that FC doesn't?

Well the answer for right now would have to be, "A Gold Ball"

Maybe a better response would be:

What does FC HAVE that TC doesnt as far as personel goes.

The answer, A quarterback, 3 running backs, 5 WR's, a big TE and a nasty defense.