Fairley @ Henry County

VolunteerGeneral

Did you notice all the kids running around at game one. Promotional for middle schools, many got in free, contrary to popular belief only 10-15% of kids under 14 drive in Land of Henry :justwrestle: , so parents had to bring them.

Not to worried about crowd! The annoucement of a visit from Jackson's own Yanker and his entrouge will boost crowd an additional 1,000 - 1,500.

The YANKER is happy to be a reason for HC folks to attend the game...except you have underestimated...it should increase your crowd by at least 3000...remember...I AM THE YANKER!!!!!!!!!!!!!

• Replies 189
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

:justwrestle:

Man I can't wait till tonight. My friends and I will be there early. We want to watch the warmups and be able to get a seat. It will be PACKED tonight. Can't wait for the Fairley band either :justwrestle:

UT is at Vandy so no one will be going up early for that.

No other big games around!!!

And "IT's football time in Henry County!!"

I still say this game will not be close. Quit being nervous Coach Red Pride. You act as if you are the one calling plays or something. This one will be over sometime during the 3rd quarter.

We have gotten alot better. There is no way they have gotten better than 45-20.

I'm making my plans for Murfreesboro.

That was just plain rude, "o." (just kidding) What's with the Coach Red Pride comment? Besides from what I hear in the stands, everyone is calling the plays.

I do hope you are right. Have a good time tonight.

Remember, I did have a "rare Yanker sighting."

The YANKER will never forget that chance "sighting"...but would you recognize the YANKER now????? For your own safety...the YANKER hopes not. I will be there tonight and the YANKER may see you...but you will not see me!!! I AM THE YANKER!!!!!

That was just plain rude, "o." (just kidding) What's with the Coach Red Pride comment? Besides from what I hear in the stands, everyone is calling the plays.

Melrose game, late, HC up, HC is backed up on about 10 yard line, wind in our face, second down and I overhear "We need to throw a pass here so we can get a first down." :justwrestle:

Confirmed to me that some people "Couldn't coach a dog to a bone, a horse to water, a cat to tuna, Paris Hilton to a party,etc., etc........ :justwrestle:

The YANKER will never forget that chance "sighting"...but would you recognize the YANKER now????? For your own safety...the YANKER hopes not. I will be there tonight and the YANKER may see you...but you will not see me!!! I AM THE YANKER!!!!!

Yanker, your mere presence in Henryland will create an aura around you that can be seen only by true Big Red fans. Maybe only those that post with you here on CoachT! But to keep the peace, the clandestine Patriot Fans will not give your identity away. Though we will know . . . :justwrestle:

I was meaning that no reason for us to be nervous. Only the ones calling the plays(coaches) should be nervous. They are the ones that take all the heat when we win and lose.

No need for them to worry tonight. HC by abunch :justwrestle:

Melrose game, late, HC up, HC is backed up on about 10 yard line, wind in our face, second down and I overhear "We need to throw a pass here so we can get a first down." B)

Confirmed to me that some people "Couldn't coach a dog to a bone, a horse to water, a cat to tuna, Paris Hilton to a party,etc., etc........ B)

I heard the exact same comment from those around me. Probably the difference between us is you kept your mouth shut. I turned around and told them how stupid that would be. I will learn some day. ...or maybe not. I may be too old to change now.

I feel like I am coaching or playing. I want this win. I can only imagine how the coaches and players must be feeling right now. Can you imagine trying to concentrate in a math class if you are a player on a day like this?

I don't know if I would recognize you physically, but I am sure your presence would be felt because, after all, YOU ARE THE YANKER!!!!!

Well, we are approaching 7 hrs from gametime - the hour draws near! I am getting kinda jittery thinking about it. This is going to be a great game! You can feel the town getting ready to explode with excitement! Tonight is the night. Patriots, you know your mission. Keep the focus, keep the intensity, keep your heads in the game and you will not be denied! Make a HUGE statement to this HUGE crowd tonight!!! You have the talent, you have the discipline. You have the winning edge!!! Get out there and make it happen!!!

Let's Get it ON!!!

Where in the world have all the HC fans been since yesterday afternoon? Either we are too confident, or we have decided that we play our last game tonight. I, for one, fit into neither of these categories. I am almost too nervous to be excited (almost). I want so badly to win this game and play another week. I hope everyone bundles up and comes out at six tonight to cheer the Patriots on during warm-ups. Gaddis even asked for that in last night's PI article (thanks, Tommy; you continue to do us proud with your coverage). Fairley is out for revenge, and they are good. The team has to play its game with little or no mistakes, and the fans have to be a part of the game the entire time, not just when things are going well or if we are winning at the end. I drove by the stadium this morning and got cold chills. I thought the school might have signs up in support of the team, but nothing was there. Oh well! Also, I agree with Mom. Every business in town should have something up. I drove around and again saw nothing. I just want the team to know that even though the visible support is not up, Henry Co. is on your side. GO BIG RED!!!!!!!

I had to go to work last night, so not able to get on till this morning. Now to the subject of the business Walgreens has it on their sign (thank you for your support), Dairy Delight WON'T put anything for the team on their's. I'VE TRIED TO GET THEM TOO. B) Wal-Mart won't let me put a sign on their corner. B) I am sooooo disappointed in the "town's visiable" support. I'm not referring to the ones that come to every game, but like the letter I sent to the PI it doesn't cost them anything to say Go Big Red on their sign. I know from my son that when he sees a business that says something about the Patriots it makes him feel sooo good! If I was a rich person I would rent one of the billboards to have some kind of support for them on it.

Big RED Patriots you know who your "faithful" fan base is (those you see when the weather is pretty, cold or pouring rain) THEY ALL are supporting you.

``````````````Rollem RED Rollem```````````````

Thanks for your support, knew we could count on you for it.

You are right about the DEER problems in the Land of Henry. Thick as moleasses but I have to say mighty tasty. Be careful driving in, you could hit one. Remember if you do, one of us pampered folks will help you strap it on your car. I can just you hitting the Madison County line with that 8 point strapped to car.

lol That's what I hit with my truck & still have the "road kill" blood on the tailgate where we took her to the barn & field dressed her to eat. B) ~Doe meat~ mmmmmm tender eaten! B) Mr. Yanker if ya get one just call me, I'll come & throw it on my tailgate if ya don't want it. B)