Fairley @ Henry County

VolunteerGeneral

I had to go to work last night, so not able to get on till this morning. Now to the subject of the business Walgreens has it on their sign (thank you for your support), Dairy Delight WON'T put anything for the team on their's. I'VE TRIED TO GET THEM TOO. :thumb: Wal-Mart won't let me put a sign on their corner. :thumb: I am sooooo disappointed in the "town's visiable" support. I'm not referring to the ones that come to every game, but like the letter I sent to the PI it doesn't cost them anything to say Go Big Red on their sign. I know from my son that when he sees a business that says something about the Patriots it makes him feel sooo good! If I was a rich person I would rent one of the billboards to have some kind of support for them on it.

Big RED Patriots you know who your "faithful" fan base is (those you see when the weather is pretty, cold or pouring rain) THEY ALL are supporting you.

``````````````Rollem RED Rollem```````````````

Congratulations Henry County! Great Game, Great Win!

Concerning the business signs, Paris Realty has had every game of the season and playoffs on their sign and also posted scores for each HC victory. (They didn't show the losing scores).

• Replies 189
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Congrats to the Patriots, from Munford, good win and continue to represent this region well as you face Hillsboro next week.

ALRIGHT!!!! Great win Friday night. Congratulations to the Big Red. You are a great team representing region 7 and best wishes this week in your preparation. Continue to do the things you've been doing and play hard. Practicing on Thanksgiving Day is something special. It represents a great achievement as the final 4 get ready to play for the opportunity to compete for the ultimate prize. It's a special time and one that the players will long remember. Good luck this week. Tipton County will be in attendance and rooting hard for you!

Congratulations Patriots!!! Way to go! Practicing on Turkey Day, what a wonderful experience. You played tough and hung tough at the end. I am proud of each and every one of you!

This game was pretty tough all in all. HC missed a chip shot field goal and should have punched it in one more time, but the Fairley defense had something to say about that. The middle of the Fairley line was very tough, but the edges were suspect to both #34 and #1, #22 got some yardage tonight as well. My hats off to a Fairley team that came into Patriot Stadium prepared and didn't quit. They were down 21-0 in the 4th and came back to pull within 7 on two HUGE pass plays caught by the high jumper. I was very impressed with him, he was covered on both of those touchdowns. This was just a great game all the way around.

Now its on Thanksgiving week and Hillsboro! We will be prepared. Congrats again to the Big Red! Only the second time in history we have made it to the Semi's!!!

Go Big Red!!!

Congratulations on the big win, Henry County.

I enjoyed the game, but hated the outcome and that annoying freight train horn!. Oh well, I guess our Memphis teams (4A) are gonna have to wait 'til next year. For now, it's time get out the mothballs and get a set of hearing aids!

Man, what's up with the dude and that darn train horn? Ain't that kind of crap against the rules or something--it certaintly should be, IMO. Dude was blowing the horn as Fairley was trying to run plays. That just ain't right. It's not right, at all!

Ouch! I'd sure hate to be the person sitting NEXT to him. :lol:

Anyway, Henry County, best of luck vs Hillsboro. Ya'll got to go represent now....Go Big Red!

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Great job Fairley. It just wasn't meant to be. Outstanding season though.

Ya'll surprised and earned the respect of a lot of people this year, especially me. Never in a million years did I figure that Fairley would even MAKE the playoffs, let alone last longer than Melrose....Maybe this will be the turning point where "Fairley" becomes synomous with FOOTBALL, instead of just basketball. :lol:

Edited by TraderB

:rolleyes::rolleyes: :justwrestle: WAY TO GO PATRIOTS! I'M PASSED THRILLED FOR ALL OF YOU! YOU ARE MAKING AN OLD WOMAN VERY, VERY HAPPY!!!!!!!!!! Lets keep playing football till they make us stop! (I didn't say till we lose!) ALLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL The Way Baby!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! ALLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL THE WAYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I'm learning some NEW cheers from a former cheerleader for us (the fans) to do during the game. We'll need Mrs. Gaddis' help!!!!!!!!!!!!

Lets Rock Patriot Stadium like it has NEVER been rocked Before!!!!!!!!!!!!

God says he never gives us more than we can handle, well he sure has been working our family alot during this season. Keep #77 & family in your prayers, we had a family member to pass away during this game. The family was with her & listening to OUR Ball Game when God called her home during our halftime. This is the 2nd family member since we started the play offs. Not tring to make him anything big on here, just asking for prayers. It hit hard!

:rolleyes::rolleyes: :justwrestle: WAY TO GO PATRIOTS! I'M PASSED THRILLED FOR ALL OF YOU! YOU ARE MAKING AN OLD WOMAN VERY, VERY HAPPY!!!!!!!!!! Lets keep playing football till they make us stop! (I didn't say till we lose!) ALLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL The Way Baby!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! ALLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL THE WAYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I'm learning some NEW cheers from a former cheerleader for us (the fans) to do during the game. We'll need Mrs. Gaddis' help!!!!!!!!!!!!

Lets Rock Patriot Stadium like it has NEVER been rocked Before!!!!!!!!!!!!

God says he never gives us more than we can handle, well he sure has been working our family alot during this season. Keep #77 & family in your prayers, we had a family member to pass away during this game. The family was with her & listening to OUR Ball Game when God called her home during our halftime. This is the 2nd family member since we started the play offs. Not tring to make him anything big on here, just asking for prayers. It hit hard!

Prayers will be with you and your family Mom!

Any one heard anything on the Fairley player who got hurt. Was it just a broken nose and maybe a concussion???