Ooltewah vs. Farragut

ImaOWL

• Replies 232
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I see absolutely no reason why Farragut should score more than ten points without a QB.

Finally Ooltewah will get to beat Farragut in the Playoffs. YAY!

Maybe?

Sounds like they did OK last night W/o the starter.

Wasn't WB suppose to Kill the poor Admirals last night according to all the Owl fans?

The D-fence is still the same.

Some where deep inside the birds are shaking!

I can't wait for you to come Home and experience the Nest. We look forward to paying back last years embarrassments this isn't the same Owls they are scared on no one and it will take a helk of a team to beat them. Remember how Sterling ran all over them last time...??

656.jpg

Edited by rigger101

I hate hate hate Farragut. I'm so glad we get to beat them twice in a season. WB would've been much scarier. Farragut is so easy.

So what do you hate?

The fact that they have one of the top sports programs in the State?

All there state Championships in the sports that the birds think they excel in?

Or that they shut up all the owl fanatics the last 2 years! :rolleyes::wacko:

Go look at your Girl Softball State Trophey and bless your CHICKEN LITTLE HEART!

The Owls never have had a State Championship sports program and it would take them 10 years of winning State Championships to come close to a Farragut, OR or DB.

Combined Championships and Runner-up for AllSports

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

School Count

Oak Ridge 56

Farragut 55

Dobyns Bennett 55

Brentwood 44

Bradley Central 43

Germantown 36

Science Hill 32

Soddy Daisy 21

Ooltehwah 1 B) So sad!!!! :lol:

BTW- Over the last 10 years Farragut has had over 60 individual and team State Champions.

Yep-Lots to hate, if you can't step up and finish like th GREAT SCHOOLS DO!

Edited by rigger101

So what do you hate?

The fact that they have one of the top sports programs in the State?

All there state Championships in the sports that the birds think they excel in?

Or that they shut up all the owl fanatics the last 2 years! :rolleyes::lol:

Go look at your Girl Softball State Trophey and bless your CHICKEN LITTLE HEART!

The Owls never have had a State Championship sports program and it would take them 10 years of winning State Championships to come close to a Farragut, OR or DB.

Combined Championships and Runner-up for AllSports

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

School Count

Oak Ridge 56

Farragut 55

Dobyns Bennett 55

Brentwood 44

Bradley Central 43

Germantown 36

Science Hill 32

Soddy Daisy 21

Ooltehwah 1 :lol: So sad!!!! :lol:

BTW- Over the last 10 years Farragut has had over 60 individual and team State Champions.

Yep-Lots to hate, if you can't step up and finish like th GREAT SCHOOLS DO!

Maybe thats why he hate hate hates Farragut, because a lot of people from Farragut act like that. Again, I'm really glad Farragut has won all kinds of games in all kinds of sports, but yes, so has Ooltewah. Has Farragut ever sent all 5 sports to Spring Fling before? No, Ooltewah is the only team in Tennessee history to have done that. But you know what that has to do with this game? Nothing, absolutely nothing. Those Farragut players could care less what Ooltewah did in the spring flings in all of their sports. And you know what, the Farragut players could also care less about the total of their team sport championships back to God knows when. I mean, IF Ooltewah beats Farragut, you are telling me that the players will just sit back and be like, oh well no big deal, we have 55 state championships in history it doesn't really matter that we lost. Absolutely not, so keep talking about Ooltewah's girls softball championship and have fun out in middle tennessee, I was wondering why the air out this way seemed so much cleaner.

Every single person I've met from Farragut is totally stuck up and thinks their school is the best ever. EVERY SINGLE ONE.

Not to mention the most douchebaggery thing I think someone could pull when you had that jerk screaming for your team the entire 2nd half of last year's playoff game. How was that any different from a player cussing out somebody on the field? Complete trash.

The only group of people I hate more are people from Soddy Daisy. I have a loooooooooooooong horrible history against playing Soddy Daisy.

I have a few friends that graduated from Farragut and they are wonderful people, but last year Farragut came to Kingsport for the sub-state baseball game and I have never seen anymore disgusting, unsportsmanlike conduct from fans before. The most amazing part is that they were adults. From that moment on, I will always cheer against Farragut in any sport. Go Owls!

Rigger it is 2006 the past is the past so go ahead a pat yourself on the back for all of Farraguts past achievements. :lol: We are living for today and playing one game at a time in the hopes of making history this year and I am sure the Nasty Red Birds from Ooltewah would love to return the favor for last seasons only hurdle. Payback are well you know. Go Owls!

Region 2 5A weak :lol: We are the SEC of Tennessee High School Football