Hampton vs. Coalfield 2006 Edition

rSquared

Slick PUJO is on you boys. Slick PUJO WILL have Slick PUJO's Bulldogs ready to play. Coalfield better be ready. Slick Rick will be seeing one of these two teams next week. Slick Rick says it could be a war. Slick Rick says Slick Rick is going to have to go find a toilet. Slick Rick says, Slick Rick will be back shortly.

Slick Pujo says, He now has Slick Richard on the case. Slick Richard and Gut Wrench Gary gets around. Slick Coalfield is in trouble now.

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Don't matter. doing things the right way always turns out the best in the long run. We will be playing the kids who have worked for us all year long. Wouldn't have it any other way. I hope Hampton wins but if they don't ,at least they played the kids who have earned the right , I'm sure the kid is a good ball player and I'm sure the only reason he came to Coalfield was to play football. But I guess its legal. But because something is legal ,don't always make it right. It probably won't help you. Ever heard of poetic justice.

Wait just a minute. I am sure that there were other reasons that made him choose Coalfield other than football. He has connections here, CYJ already said that his dad went to school at Coalfield. And Coalfield does have a good athletic program, but they also have just as good academics program, you should look at where they rank in the state and the awards that they have recieved recently. If football was the reason he was changing school there ar eplanty of schools in the area where he would have recieved more exposure (i.e. Anderson County, Clinton, Oakridge, etc.)

Maybe it was not cheating maybe it was a lucky break for Coalfield. But feel free to spin the story to you advantage.

Don't matter. doing things the right way always turns out the best in the long run. We will be playing the kids who have worked for us all year long. Wouldn't have it any other way. I hope Hampton wins but if they don't ,at least they played the kids who have earned the right , I'm sure the kid is a good ball player and I'm sure the only reason he came to Coalfield was to play football. But I guess its legal. But because something is legal ,don't always make it right. It probably won't help you. Ever heard of poetic justice.

Doing things the right way is accepting kids in the school if they move in the middle of the school year (remember how the new kid felt at school?). Clearing it with the governing body for all to know about. And he has not "replaced" anybody that was ready to play the position. It was a big question mark on the depth chart. There was a personnel shift for unspecified and REQUIRED reasons one week ago to still stay within the rules that govern the local school system. Pujo, the right thing is the rules were followed to the letter. That is why we have them and that is all that is required.

The academics at the school are not questioned. We have the best science teacher in the State. He won this $25,000.00 award last year from the foundation at: http://www.talentedteachers.org/ . This is only given to 100 teachers nationwide. Pretty good thing huh?

So on top of a top notch football and baseball program, Coalfield has nationally recognized teachers that draw students. Especially those with Morgan Co. and Coalfield ties. Further, the school scored in the top 10% of the State on the TCAP's last year. It is continually improving on the No Child Left Behind initiative. The good things that happen at schools always appear to get tarnished when those on the outside looking in are only looking for there to be

*something wrong with this picture*. I am really shocked at your thoughts on this pujo. How sad for you.

Edited by CYJacket

Wait just a minute. I am sure that there were other reasons that made him choose Coalfield other than football. He has connections here, CYJ already said that his dad went to school at Coalfield. And Coalfield does have a good athletic program, but they also have just as good academics program, you should look at where they rank in the state and the awards that they have recieved recently. If football was the reason he was changing school there ar eplanty of schools in the area where he would have recieved more exposure (i.e. Anderson County, Clinton, Oakridge, etc.)

Maybe it was not cheating maybe it was a lucky break for Coalfield. But feel free to spin the story to you advantage.

Slick Pujo says, Slick Pujo feels sorry for the kid who would have been starting. Slick Pujo says the kid has probably put in two or three years of hard work at Slick Coalfield to earn the fight to start. Slick Pujo says, doing things like this don't pay off in the long run. Slich Pujo says this is Slick Coalfielfs problem. Whatever.

Slick Pujo says, Slick Pujo feels sorry for the kid who would have been starting. Slick Pujo says the kid has probably put in two or three years of hard work at Slick Coalfield to earn the fight to start. Slick Pujo says, doing things like this don't pay off in the long run. Slich Pujo says this is Slick Coalfielfs problem. Whatever.

Yeah, kinda like replacing a kid that got you where you are for six games and then replacing him with the starter he replaced immediately upon his being cleared? Then screaming on here what a glorious day it will be. Bet that back feels real valuable now, huh?

Edited by CYJacket

Just like CYJ just said he did not take anyones spot, there was a spot open up for certain reasons. You outsiders really just do not understand Coalfield do you? We are truely a family here, if it happens someone else comes to the family we welcome them with open arms. We are a team, we do not play or act like anything else.

Yeah, kinda like replacing a kid that got you where you are for six games and then replacing him with the starter he replaced immediately upon his being cleared? Then screaming on here what a glorious day it will be. Bet that back feels real valuable now, huh?

I am sure that you will see both backs plenty, and I will even go out on a limb and say that you will see the back we have ahd the last few games start and play more than Adam. That's what Slick FallSportFan says.

I am so tired of the allegations that Coalfield recruits. Do the people that come up with that bunk realize how stupid that sounds. In all practicality, what would there be in Coalfield to recruit to? A job at IGS or LB's Restaurant? Face the facts, Coalfield is a very good academic school and there is a lot more to offer to the school than football.

Doing things the right way is accepting kids in the school if they move in the middle of the school year (remember how the new kid felt at school?). Clearing it with the governing body for all to know about. And he has not "replaced" anybody that was ready to play the position. It was a big question mark on the depth chart. There was a personnel shift for unspecified and REQUIRED reasons one week ago to still stay within the rules that govern the local school system. Pujo, the right thing is the rules were followed to the letter. That is why we have them and that is all that is required.

The academics at the school are not questioned. We have the best science teacher in the State. He won this $25,000.00 award last year from the foundation at: http://www.talentedteachers.org/ . This is only given to 100 teachers nationwide. Pretty good thing huh?

So on top of a top notch football and baseball program, Coalfield has nationally recognized teachers that draw students. Especially those with Morgan Co. and Coalfield ties. Further, the school scored in the top 10% of the State on the TCAP's last year. It is continually improving on the No Child Left Behind initiative. The good things that happen at schools always appear to get tarnished when those on the outside looking in are only looking for there to be

*something wrong with this picture*. I am really shocked at your thoughts on this pujo. How sad for you.

One might question your statement about "rules followed by the letter" remark, I have no doubt that Coalfield did everything by the book, and by obtaining the release letter from the TSSAA, he was then able to play, BUT, Milan did the same thing this year, only to have the TSSAA investigate the move by the player in question, then forced Milan to forfeit the games he had played in.

Everyone knows that this players dad got into a heated argument with the Oliver Springs coachs about playing time, and the father took his kid off the team, then announces he and his wife are seperating, and the kid will now be living in Coalfield, and playing ball there. This is common knowledge, if the TSSAA were to investigate, it could be hairy.

I am sure that you will see both backs plenty, and I will even go out on a limb and say that you will see the back we have ahd the last few games start and play more than Adam. That's what Slick FallSportFan says.

That is not my point. My point is this, pujo is stating that Coalfield got a transfer that is now starting due to unfortunate circumstances, and that he took some kids place that has worked to earn that position. 1) Pujo doesn't know what is, or is not, at that position, 2) he thinks that it was not the right thing to do, and 3) he doesn't think that proving one's self in practice they are right for the position should earn a spot, but length of service on the club.

These are wrong assumptions. He knows none of this. Now when a parallel situation is brought up you guys defend your move on this by stating equal playing time or more. OK I accept that, however, the tone of the posts regarding the returning player suggests that all is well now. And if he is so worried about a kid and how that kid feels why would the return be discussed in such glorious tones? The other kid probably feels bad now, I think most kids would.

Please tell me the Hampton plays the best players on the team based on how they practice/play, not length of service on the team and they put the best players on the team on the field.

Edited by CYJacket

Everyone knows that this players dad got into a heated argument with the Oliver Springs coachs about playing time, and the father took his kid off the team, then announces he and his wife are seperating, and the kid will now be living in Coalfield, and playing ball there. This is common knowledge, if the TSSAA were to investigate, it could be hairy.

Not everyone. I certainly didn't know it for a fact. I think if they investigate they will find the circumstance correct.

Folks, we live in a 1) transient society, people move all the time, 2) marriages break up at the rate of 50%, and 3)there is Nothing to offer a kid to come to Coalfield. We have no idustry, no good jobs, and don't pay that well being $0. However, we have a good program and a good school. People like that stuff. I'm so sorry kids aren't beating the doors down to come to Hampton. Things will improve, I'm sure.

Edited by CYJacket