Hampton vs. Coalfield 2006 Edition

rSquared

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Logan Andrews, Wes and he is the man a freshman would you believe it. Just like his old dad i guess ,but I think Logan is tuffer and meaner :( Go Logan and get-er-don

Yes it is Logan. I don't know what I was thinking - I was thinking Logan, but wrote Lucas. This basketball media days and basketball tab stuff's got my mind in a darn *blah* --- I can't wait for tomorrow night!

Edited by acdcfan

whew!!!!

I finally got caught up on all the goings on and now it's time to call it a night. :(

Dogs, you have what it takes to win.

It ain't going to be no cake walk but give it all you got and win or lose there is no regrets!!

For the seniors - you guys rock!! Some of the best bunch ever.

Push the team to keep it going for a 3 more games. It can be done. Good luck tomorrow night and have a safe trip and injury free game. We will be there cheering you on. :(

Guys, not just myself, but the entire town is so proud of you for what you've accomplished for HHS. Savor the experience, breath in the atmosphere at the stadium tomorrow night, you'll remember these things for the rest of your lives. When you look up into the stands, you'll see a big sea of Bulldog Blue cheering you on, and no matter what happens, we'll always be there for you. Just focus on the game at hand, keep your head on straight, and play your game like you know you can. Who knows what good things are waiting just around the bend? GO DOGS! :(