Hampton vs. Coalfield 2006 Edition

rSquared

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Keep running that flap CY, we're gonna shut it tonight. :P:P

Look you guys run your flaps for well over 7/8ths of this thread. Sportiemom opened her mouth about academics, stuck her foot in it, and it now will take someone as big as the Hampton line to get it out.

Keep running your mouths, that is fine. Just when you open yourself up, expect to get it back.

I have kept quiet about what this Coalfield team can do and just sat back and watched. Then you crossed the line of false accusations, innuendo (implying something that didn't happen for some of you who may not have a large vocabulary ), would not believe the administration of the Coalfield School and Morgan Co. Schools in general. I defended both which is MY JOB. Gossiping about a family matter involving a kid is over the line also as Dalefan stated. Finally, you have the nerve to get mad at me for defending something that should have never been brought up in the first place. You boys are really all right; but man you need a clue about a few things, Coalfield and Coach K are above reproach, the program is excellent, and the Community supports this school in all areas. The academics are excellent and on target as required. The Sports program can go up against any other program of its size.

So enjoy your trip to Coalfield tonight, you will be treated with integrity, dignity, respect, and accommodations. Enjoy the game, I know I will, win or lose.

:D

Edited by CYJacket

I have followed both teams all year and have seen Hampton more. The problems for them are much deeper than Pujo wants to talk about. 1 Towsends return will be little more than a confidence booster to the team. 2 They have yet to face the overall team speed that they will see Friday night. 3 Lunsford doesn't call the plays JC does. 4 This is a chllange they have not faced and have no answer for. Coalfield 28 Hampton 7

Have you checked this too?

Hampton vs Oneida 27-2 Hampton

Coalfield vs Oneida 7-0 Coalfield

Hampton vs Harriman 42-7 Hampton (could have been more)

Coalfield vs Harriman 14-0 Coalfield

Lets see thats 69 points scored campared to 21 on the same opponents hmm. Sure would like to know what games you were watching.

I say Hampton38 Coalfield 7 Refs for Coalfield 14. Whoops Hampton still wins.

PS Hampton if you think that Cosby fans are rude. Coalfield will take the cake on rudeness.

I'm sorry to say it but you cant go comparing scores with teams to see outputs of games. Different teams match up differently. And you cant say refs for coalfield because Hampton got 4 game changing calls against oneida. At half it was 6 to 0 the only 6 was due to a pick by oneida and the Db went down and then lyons took it outa his hand and ran in. Lambert had a td called back and had a catch to the 1 yd line called back. Christiansan had one called back, and hampton fumbled and oneida went 20 yards with it then they blew it dead. They got all the calls. No doubt oneida still could have won no excuses. If goins coulda stayed healthy the harriman game could have been different. You cant compare oneida and coalfield score because that was a battle of defenses. Coalfield go get them. We hope you represent the BETTER region well. GOOD LUCK from oneida.

I change my earlier prediction.

chs-28

hhs-13

I liked the logic in the Knox News about picking the game. It said Hampton Defeated Oneida and Harriman by a combined score of 69 to 9 ,Coalfield beat the same teams 21 to 0. Coalfield by 1. Didn't sound like alot of confidence. Can't never tell how a game like this will go, but If we can play a clean game without penalties and turnovers , I'm staying with 28 to 7.

Since iv been looking at this topic I have seen numorous post about how the refs will be for CHS. Why is Hampton so worried about the refs. Could it be that they know that in the Oneida game the refs called everything for them; it was the refs that keep the trib out of the endzone not the pups. The Hariman game last week I personally didnt get to see this game, but someone told me that one of the guys on WECO was talking about how bad the officiating was an the other looked at him and said well if youv ever been to Hampton well then youv been to Hampton. Could it be that after Hampton has had the refs the past two weeks and are now afraid that it is going to come back and bight them. Well pups when you make your bed then you gotta sleep in it. I personally hope you have a long wet and cold ride back to Hampton. Yellow Jackets- 27 Pups- 12

I know im not from Coalfield but im still from region two go get em jackets. Good luck from Oneida.

OUT ! :P

Look you guys run your flaps for well over 7/8ths of this thread. Sportiemom opened her mouth about academics, stuck her foot in it, and it now will take someone as big as the Hampton line to get it out.

Keep running your mouths, that is fine. Just when you open yourself up, expect to get it back.

I have kept quiet about what this Coalfield team can do and just sat back and watched. Then you crossed the line of false accusations, inuendo (implying something that didn't happen for some of you who may not have a large vocabulary ), would not believe the administration of the Coalfield School and Morgan Co. Schools in general. I defended both which is MY JOB. Gossiping about a family matter involving a kid is over the line also as Dalefan stated. Finally, you have the nerve to get mad at me for defending something that should have never been brought up in the first place. You boys are really all right; but man you need a clue about a few things, Coalfield and Coach K are above reproach, the program is excellent, and the Community supports this school in all areas. The academics are excellent and on target as required. The Sports program can go up against any other program of its size.

So enjoy your trip to Coalfield tonight, you will be treated with integrity, dignity, respect, and accomodations. Enjoy the game, I know I will, win or lose.

:P

Sportiemom, here's your chance! :P

Since iv been looking at this topic I have seen numorous post about how the refs will be for CHS. Why is Hampton so worried about the refs. Could it be that they know that in the Oneida game the refs called everything for them; it was the refs that keep the trib out of the endzone not the pups. The Hariman game last week I personally didnt get to see this game, but someone told me that one of the guys on WECO was talking about how bad the officiating was an the other looked at him and said well if youv ever been to Hampton well then youv been to Hampton. Could it be that after Hampton has had the refs the past two weeks and are now afraid that it is going to come back and bight them. Well pups when you make your bed then you gotta sleep in it. I personally hope you have a long wet and cold ride back to Hampton. Yellow Jackets- 27 Pups- 12

I know im not from Coalfield but im still from region two go get em jackets. Good luck from Oneida.

OUT ! :P

all the refs come from different Regions than the ones playing. Don't even start that. Sportie mom doesn't kow what she is saying. Just like tonight, the refs are suppose to be out of Region 3 0r 4, can't remember. The calls didn't change the outcome of the game against Oneida and Harriman was a wash, the refs stunk on both sides. tonight the boys will determine the winner, not us or the refs. See you all tonight.

fallsportsguy

Tank, I guess hamptonbigdogs is the little "short" engine that could

I always pictured Tank as looking more like the "Hulkster" :P

Are you going tonight starman?

:P

Even your boys know she is wrong about things. Couldn't agree more.

Arguing over refs has always burned me up. the supervisor of the refs was at Hampton when we played Harriman and he even said it was a disgrace. :D By the way, not one of her "boys".

Edited by FallSportFan