Hampton vs. Coalfield 2006 Edition

rSquared

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i probably do i and my brother went to coalfield in the past and he played for them and i did in middle school i play for O.S know but i do miss coalfield and all of my friends including coach k

We had a good little league and middle school program when you were there. :justwrestle:

1015!!!!!! does anyone know the record for posts?

About 100 of the posts on this thread refer to how many posts are on here.

I wonder what the Hampton fans are more worried about. The game, or the post count of this thread?

I also find it funny that the Hampton fans are getting upset on here that the Knoxville News Sentinel are picking Coalfield.

Uh, Hampton folks. How many of you have a subscription to the KNS? There are a few hundred in Coalfield that do. They are trying to sell papers.

Some of you clowns uh folks care more about the game than the kids do.

About 100 of the posts on this thread refer to how many posts are on here.

I wonder what the Hampton fans are more worried about. The game, or the post count of this thread?

I also find it funny that the Hampton fans are getting upset on here that the Knoxville News Sentinel are picking Coalfield.

Uh, Hampton folks. How many of you have a subscription to the KNS? There are a few hundred in Coalfield that do. They are trying to sell papers.

Some of you clowns uh folks care more about the game than the kids do.

Hey idgit, we love being the underdog, and I see no one on here getting upset by it. coalfield by one is a way to not tick off Coalfield people by saying that they are going to get beat, right starman?

Edited by FallSportFan