JCS Eagles

58Indians22

JCS has good team speed...Magrum, Rayner and Doyle have peaked when we needed them most...the boro is a long way off...right now we would settle for beating Lake County and making the semi's for a team first...Fowler is a good QB...he has been making smart choices and keeping us out of trouble...he has had a knack for finding the open receiver when we needed a big play...don't know how far we will go...but it has been a goode year and fun to watch

NO question Mount Pleasant and Jo Byrns are both quality teams...we just want a chance...but to do that we have to get by a very good Lake County team that is improving each week...stay focused on this coming Friday night Eagles...

Thats right lets just stay focused on a very good Lake Co team. We will have to play our best game of the year to have a chance of wining.

GO EAGLES!

hmmmm!But M.P. or Jo Byrns will also have to get by either J.C.s. or Lake Co..A very tall order..And I've seen Jo Byrns play this year already!

i have seen jcs play this year too and the main reason i want jbhs to play jcs is the sportsmanship of the players, coaches, and fans at jcs( who will host the winner of jbhs vs. mp). i know that neither team's players will try to hurt the other teams players and whoever wins will win clean and with dignity. i wasn't trying to say that either team was better than jcs or lake county just a little bit of conceitedness i guess. when you are 12-0 you kind of get that way and i'm sorry. good luck to jcs and i hope to see you in the semi's.