Andre Sterling Can't Carry Brian Marshall's Jock Strap

OwlPride

i dont know. i dont play. from what ive seen all year Farragut's D doesnt key in on anyone. IMO i think our D is terrible. i cant believe that no one has tried passing on us more. but once again from what ive seen and noticed.. Farragut doesnt key in on anyone. i dont know about other schools. its hard to key in on 1 person when ur balanced like Ooltewah.

4 games Farragut played leading up to the Ooltewah game

Soddy scored 0 points

Oak Ridge scored 6 points

Bearden scored 6 points

William Blount scored 7 points

Sounds to me that Ooltewah is just that good on offense!

• Replies 126
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Classless. For an Ooltewah fan to get on here and criticize and downgrade a kid who has nothing to do with who voted or how someone voted him what ever is classless.

But I guess that can be expected from a program that has some good wins but now gold balls to show for it.

Hahaha.. Here we go again. Sterling is a great back and everyone knows that. Some people just think Marshall is better... Everyone at Ooltewah wishes Sterling the best of luck this week at Mr. Football. I do hope he gets it so I can say our defense stopped him! Good Luck!

Classless. For an Ooltewah fan to get on here and criticize and downgrade a kid who has nothing to do with who voted or how someone voted him what ever is classless.

But I guess that can be expected from a program that has some good wins but now gold balls to show for it.

First off its no Gold Balls to show for it.. Not now gold balls..

But wait two weeks and see if you can still say that.. cause that will be 1 more than Farragut has ever had in Football...

i dont think extremefury is for Farragut.. i think he was just voicing his opinion because he saw how ridiculous this thread is.

You are correct. I've seen both of them play, and I think they both are fine backs.

Hahaha.. Here we go again. Sterling is a great back and everyone knows that. Some people just think Marshall is better...

Everyone is entitled to their opinion, and that's fine. There is nothing wrong with thinking Marshall is better, but to put down Sterling is were the classless comes in. The funny thing is that, I bet the classless person who titled this thread couldn't hold a candle to either one of them.

You are correct. I've seen both of them play, and I think they both are fine backs.

Everyone is entitled to their opinion, and that's fine. There is nothing wrong with thinking Marshall is better, but to put down Sterling is were the classless comes in. The funny thing is that, I bet the classless person who titled this thread couldn't hold a candle to either one of them.

True.. This thread should of been named something different.