RIVERDALE vs. smyrna

SCN08FearTheSpear

• Replies 335
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Ravenwood beat Smyrna didnt they?

I would love to see that rematch.

Ravenwood won. Smyrna could have played better. 12-0 when Ravenwood exposed the loss of 2 starting linebackers. Give them credit. Good teams find and expose weaknesses. I still believe the 2 best teams are Smyrna and Riverdale. Just because Brentwood beat Ravenwood does not make Brentwood better than Ravenwood. They are not. Just my opinion.

won't be a game by half time db is out ravenwood with 4 losses and barely beating smyrna is looking like they may win their side

sure looks better that having to go to oak ridge last year !!

I wouldn't be so fast to pencil yourself into the semi-finals. I believe we are bigger, stronger, and faster than Riverdale, however, we have to get over our mental thing about them. Our weight program has produced top claiber athletes, whereas Riverdale relies on natural athelticsim. I believe that we are ready to face our fears.

Guest dare_2_dream

I wouldn't be so fast to pencil yourself into the semi-finals. I believe we are bigger, stronger, and faster than Riverdale, however, we have to get over our mental thing about them. Our weight program has produced top claiber athletes, whereas Riverdale relies on natural athelticsim. I believe that we are ready to face our fears.

Buddy, you said all this last time and then you got BLASTED. After that beating, you disappeared for awhile..

who said semi finals I said finals we don't play to get to round 3 or the semi finals at riverdale just like coach a said

Guest dare_2_dream

Why are you looking at the finals? You SHOULD be looking at your matchup with Smyrna this friday :rolleyes:

Hopefully Smyrna is looking at their matchup vs RHS this week, so they dont get umm embarrassed like last time :rolleyes:

The 2 Best teams in the State play Friday night at Tomahawk Stadium :rolleyes:

Your same quote applied to last year when Oak Ridge & Riverdale was proclaim the 2 Best Teams in the State. You don't know until the Finals of the Championship game are reached. The Best takes home the golden ball. This is why they have playoff unlike a college poll system. I'm not saying Ravenwood or any other team is the best, time will tell who is the best.