Fulton at Catholic

Road2Three

We all know both FHS and KC have great players. Great players will make plays. What will win the game, is the little known player. One thet will step up and make a (LUCKY) play. Like the recovery of the second onside kick by KC. Who will step up? That will be the difference!

I know Coack Smoker has been working hard the past few weeks KC LOOK OUT!

Ripper

• Replies 93
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I've been going to Catholic games for years and I only saw a parking charge for one game and I'm pretty sure it was the game against the Falcons last year. I don't know who's idea it was, but it never happened before or since to my knowledge. There was no parking charge for the last Fulton game at Catholic a few weeks ago and I don't expect one on Friday.

Come on Tadvols, don't hate on the concession stand. :thumb:

Saw where there was no charge for the AE game last week .. they must have gotten in trouble last year .. so thats good .. Fulton didnt play at KC a few weeks ago so I dont know what you are talking about there !!!! ... OK Hoya .. I will buy a hotdog and a diet coke .... only if they have Chili ...

There was no charge to park my old Hoopty there for the AE game last week. Maybe they only charge if you have a nice ride.

Maybe they charged me last year for parking in grass with my Toyota truck !!! Maybe somebody was just standing out there collecting without KC's knowledge ..if so they had a good trip to the destination of their choice ...

the truly great players step up in clutch situations. i believe that harrison and rogan are both great players. they both have a knack for making plays in the clutch. so far, harrison has gotten the better of rogan in 1 on 1 situations. but, i believe both of these athletes will make big plays friday night so they will offset each other. the game will come down to who has the better supporting cast. personally, i think the x-factors in this game will be jamichael mathis for the falcons, and patrick kelly for the irish. look out for these 2 guys friday night

Falcons Fans dont forget to bring your $5.00 bill to park ... this is the only place besides Murfreesboro that I have had to park for playoff games .... anybody from KC want to explain why they charge to park and noone else does ..... Fulton has had playoff games at home and never charged to park .. I think this is about the most ridiculous things I have heard .. I was shocked last year when I pulled in lot at KC and was told there was a charge ....

Oh yea I forgot to suggest ..make sure you eat before you come and therefore you dont spend any money at concessions stand ......

How do you think we fund all those scholarships? We can't pay for 18 coaches without it. LOL!

the truly great players step up in clutch situations. i believe that harrison and rogan are both great players. they both have a knack for making plays in the clutch. so far, harrison has gotten the better of rogan in 1 on 1 situations. but, i believe both of these athletes will make big plays friday night so they will offset each other. the game will come down to who has the better supporting cast. personally, i think the x-factors in this game will be jamichael mathis for the falcons, and patrick kelly for the irish. look out for these 2 guys friday night

I would look for Hamilton and Freeney to play a much bigger role for the Falcons. If Patrick Kelly is our X-factor, we may be in trouble.

Freeney will definitely be a huge X-factor for Fulton. Simply because of his presence in the secondary and his ability to make plays on offense. The Falcons missed him greatly the 1st time around. There will be a lot of good athletes on the field Friday night, and a couple of special ones in Rogan and Smith. This game will be one that will be talked about years down the road and I can't wait to get rolling.

Freeney will definitely be a huge X-factor for Fulton. Simply because of his presence in the secondary and his ability to make plays on offense. The Falcons missed him greatly the 1st time around. There will be a lot of good athletes on the field Friday night, and a couple of special ones in Rogan and Smith. This game will be one that will be talked about years down the road and I can't wait to get rolling.

Road2Three, email me and tell me who you are!!!

:thumb:

how big of an impact do you all think quarterback play will be? i think its gonna be crucial b/c i dont think blair and lindsey are just links between rogan and harrison. they will both have to play their best games in order for their teams to win. i think the qb that makes the fewest mistakes and best manages the game will win. i'd give lindsey the advantage here

Road2three, I didn't get your e-mail I told you to e-mail me cmon man!! PLEASE!!!

Anyways this game is going to be close and hard to call, but I say Fulton by 8! Freeney will dazzle the crowd, he is underated but will show out!

I see how I get treated... B)

no prediction bc no 1 knows which calls the refs will make this time around...they beat fulton by more than catholic in the 1st game. B)

I'm gonna say the refs win 16-7. anyone wanna bet on it? B)