milan now in region 8

thedawg44

• Replies 32
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

LIKE TO WELCOME JCS TO THE TOUGHEST REGION IN THE STATE. GOOD LUCK GUY'S, YOU'RE GONNA NEED IT.

MILAN

HUMBOLDT

WESTVIEW

PEABODY

DRESDEN

GIBSON COUNTY

NEED I SAY MORE?

Say "University School of Jackson" They did better but I still don't see it happening next year.

HEY JCS!!! :lol:

What if the TSSAA put in a rule that you could not play a team that was less than your Classification? :lol:

Here are the enrollment number for the next 3 years.

Gibson Co. - 754

Westview - 627

Milan - 577

Humboldt - 433

Dresden - 432

Peabody - 407

USJ - 261

JCS - 251

I would look for a new high school in the Medina area in about 3-4 years. That will take a lot of the kids out of the GC program.

yes i look for that happen too unfortunately..that will take away athletes from every sport at gibson co...if medina gets their high school they want gibson co. could possibly drop down a classification whenever tssaa redoes all this again...medina students make up almost half of gibson co. high school with the other feeder schools being rutherford dyer spring hill and yorkville which are not that big of schools...so we'll see how this all comes out should be interesting.. :lol: