flngrvy

Region 4AA Tournament  

43 members have voted

1. 1. Region 4AA Tournament

• Replies 37
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Can he recruit? I hope that is the question that Tech's AD asked himself repeatedly about every candidate. They key to winning at any level of college football is recruiting. I'm not so sure the last staff did a bang up job. I had some personal expereince with some of them recruiting some I coached...it wasn't handled well. Maybe I can't evaluate personell, but I didn't see a single team in the last decade that compared to some of the teams I was a part of there. The players weren't as big, fast or strong looking.

Case in point. Tech passed on 2 playes at the school I was at. Those two players started as true freshman...on of them earned player of the year...Tech beat one of those teams, and didn't play the other. Perhaps Tech didn't have need at that position? Don't Know.

Looking forward to some 4 and 5 wide offense. Watson Brown plus Sweeny seems to be the perfect fit at the perfect time? WOW. Lets hope he can recruit.

Heard Watson on 104.5 and he said he wants to get kids from Nashville to Knoxville.I hope he can do this as it would bring alot of interest into the school.

He also would like to play Vandy.This would also bring interest to Tech.

I'm a Tech grad of 1975 and remember some of the great teams they had back then.I hope they give him the money to do the job.

Edited by oldchsman

Heard Watson on 104.5 and he said he wants to get kids from Nashville to Knoxville.I hope he can do this as it would bring alot of interest into the school.

He also would like to play Vandy.This would also bring interest to Tech.

I'm a Tech grad of 1975 and remember some of the great teams they had back then.I hope they give him the money to do the job.

Tech grad 1975,you almost played with Watson at CHS!

My mom was a P.E. teacher at the time PCSHS was built on Cavalier Drive.

I hope he can schedule Vandy.I'm thrilled he's here!

THE SQUAD :lol:

Tech grad 1975,you almost played with Watson at CHS!

My mom was a P.E. teacher at the time PCSHS was built on Cavalier Drive.

I hope he can schedule Vandy.I'm thrilled he's here!

THE SQUAD :blink:

I played against both Watson and Mack.I played at Smith Co. They beat us bad my Jr. and Sr. years. Mack had 4 TD's my Sr. year.