Unsigned senior point guards

eighttotwentyfour

• Replies 28
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Does anyone know of any unsigned senior point guards who could play at the D2 level?

Word is that Centennnial has a point guard transfering in from Texas after the 1st semester. She is said to have led her team to the AAAA championship last year. I don't know her name at this time but she is registered for next semester.

you guys need to stop whining when someone doesn't agree with your post. fieldman wasn't saying that your girl Jen Sneed wasn't good, they just diagreed with your assessment. That is what this medium is all about. agree/disagree. Too many folks take comments way too personal. (Don't worry, be happy).

Edited by RARip

you guys need to stop whining when someone doesn't agree with your post. fieldman wasn't saying that your girl Jen Sneed wasn't good, they just diagreed with your assessment. That is what this medium is all about. agree/disagree. Too many folks take comments way too personal. (Don't worry, be happy).

Fieldman and I respect each others opinion and we both like this kid. Didn't see anyone whining but I just responded to the " you must have a new kid at JPII and is on the bandwagon" remark to let him know I've seen a game or two. We all give our opinions and are out there for conversation. Also, which ever school or program you support I guarantee "my girl" could shut down any guard you got. LOL

Fieldman and I respect each others opinion and we both like this kid. Didn't see anyone whining but I just responded to the " you must have a new kid at JPII and is on the bandwagon" remark to let him know I've seen a game or two. We all give our opinions and are out there for conversation. Also, which ever school or program you support I guarantee "my girl" could shut down any guard you got. LOL

ashjan44, My bad, didn't know you and fieldman had that going on. your response is cool. you have to admit though, there are some touchy folks out there. I don't have anyone that plays for JPII but I do know a kid that plays there. She played AAU with a kid that I like a few years ago. Her name is Chelsea Lavelle. I wish I could take you up on that "shut down" comment. I seriously doubt that your girl could shut mine down. No one else has been able to. Check out the stats in the Tennessean and look who is at or near the top of the scoring and three pointers category. The name is Dawn Evans from Clarksville-Northeast. Recent signee of James Madison. No hard feelings

Edited by RARip

ashjan44, My bad, didn't know you and fieldman had that going on. your response is cool. you have to admit though, there are some touchy folks out there. I don't have anyone that plays for JPII but I do know a kid that plays there. She played AAU with a kid that I like a few years ago. Her name is Chelsea Lavelle. I wish I could take you up on that "shut down" comment. I seriously doubt that your girl could shut mine down. No one else has been able to. Check out the stats in the Tennessean and look who is at or near the top of the scoring and three pointers category. The name is Dawn Evans from Clarksville-Northeast. Recent signee of James Madison. No hard feelings

Dawn is a great kid and a great player. Coach Martin is a very good coach who has built that program back up the past 4 to 5 years. I would love to see the matchup as i've seen Dawn play her whole career and jen would do as good a job as anyone has done the past few years. Keep a eye out to see what Carolyn Mills from Glencliff against JPII. She is as good of a 1 on 1 guard around. Last year she got shut down. As for Chelsea Leavell, She is about 90% back from an ACL that she tore early last year. She was averaging 15/10 when she went down. Shes playing well but conditioning is not totally back but she's working hard. Good luck on the season as I've known Coach Martin since he's been there.