best player in single a in east tn

patthemanager

• Replies 32
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Have you lost touch with reality? Carter doesn't even play down low on offense. Seth Skogen dominates him every time they play and will for sure this year. Not only is Skogen the best in East Tn he is the best in the STATE regardless of classification! :lol:

Seth has never dominated a Grace-Temple game yet. Last year he avg. what like 15 points against Grace? Eldridge was by far the dominate force last year. How can you say Skogan could ever dominated Carter. Thats like saying Kobe Bryant could dominated Yoa Ming, they dont match-up together.

Not sure what games you've been watching but there are times during the game that they get matched up against eachother and Seth takes him to the hole every time! Get your film out buddy and watch it again i have mine! :lol:

Do Temple people think Seth is going to be better than last year? I doubt it. He is a football guy, has he even touched a basketball since the Clay Co. game? I mean you cant blame him because football is going to pay for his education, but I doubt he will be much better than last year, maybe even a little worse.

Skogen from temple is just a unbelieveable player in football and in

basketball

Rone from cosby is such a good scorer probably one of the best in the

state in 1a

Peddicord from rockwood is a great post player probably rockwoods biggest threat this year and will have a big year.

Shultz from oliver springs this kid can really shoot wit the best when hes

hot he has a great 3point shootin average and is a great one to watch around

here .

jenkins from cosby is a also a very good 3 point shooter and another dominate guard

for cosbys team.

here is probably some of the best five around east tennesse and they are all

very good!!! :(

who do you think the best player in single a in east tn. I think its either Roper from Unaka or Woodacre from UH

Tripple toss up between Woodacre from UH, Roper from Unaka and Lyons from Hampton. Really hard to judge between the three since they all contribute in different ways on the there teams. Offensive, I would give to Woodacre, Defensive i would give to Lyons, and Roper is a little more rounded, plays in side good and can drain the three, but a little slow on defense, really to early to tell.

Do Temple people think Seth is going to be better than last year? I doubt it. He is a football guy, has he even touched a basketball since the Clay Co. game? I mean you cant blame him because football is going to pay for his education, but I doubt he will be much better than last year, maybe even a little worse.

You are right about that. He probably hasn't played much basketball leading up to now thus making it very hard that he would be instantly better this season, not to mention that it takes a while when you come to basketball from football to get yourself together he is a good player though.

Personally, it is difficult not to include Seth Skogen in the mix when you consider that as a junior last year he was a Mr. Basketball finalist. Seth and every boy in his family is a natural athlete. It is part of their genetic make up. Football certainly did not hurt him last year in basketball and it is doubtful that it will this year.

If you take 5 inches away from Carter McMasters, do you think he would be getting so much attention. Maybe he dominates in other games, but in the ones he has played against Temple, he was just not very impressive. I know he has been working hard and so on, maybe this year he will blossom as a player.