prospects

southsidefan78

Ive heard a hundred rumors as to who will be the next head coach at SS. Ive heard Coah Craig may come back from Humboldt. Ive heard P.A. Prat was coming to SS. Ive heard Coach Stearling will be taking control. Ive heard Hardegree was coming to take the job.....At this point I wouldn't be surprised to hear that John Tucker was coming out of retirement to coach @ SS. They all sound good to me. :thumb: Does anyone have any insight into this subject?

• Replies 12
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Ive heard a hundred rumors as to who will be the next head coach at SS. Ive heard Coah Craig may come back from Humboldt. Ive heard P.A. Prat was coming to SS. Ive heard Coach Stearling will be taking control. Ive heard Hardegree was coming to take the job.....At this point I wouldn't be surprised to hear that John Tucker was coming out of retirement to coach @ SS. They all sound good to me. :thumb: Does anyone have any insight into this subject?

Every time the first post on a topic starts with the words "I've heard a rumor" it usually doesn't last long. Until Coach Hayes steps down, you might need to hold off on speculating his replacement.

Every time the first post on a topic starts with the words "I've heard a rumor" it usually doesn't last long. Until Coach Hayes steps down, you might need to hold off on speculating his replacement.

This was his last year. I've heard from very reliable sources that he told the team that he wont be back next year.

Is Hayes leaving?

Yes.

I heard that SS was going to hire a head coaching committee, which consists of about 6 members, to replace Hayes. This 6 member committe will mainly consist of people that can be found on the 50 yard line about 4 rows up during SS football games.

GO HAWKS!!!!!!!!!!

Thats the best idea I've heard yet. I know that at least three of those guys have coaching experience and diverse background in arguing with officials as well as 20/20 hindsight concerning bad playcalling.....Those guys really know football. :thumb:

P.A. PRATT IS FROM MILAN

Thank You!!! I was about to say the same thing :lol:

JSS has a head coach right now and his name is Jerry Hayes. How do you know if this was his last year????? Last week you started a thread asking for his removal as the head coach at SS :thumb: Now suddenly it's his last year ;)

Why would he need to be fired if this were his final year anyway????? Is that truly the case or was he really scared into resigning after a horrible postseason in which expectations were far from met. It happened in 2003 & now it's happened in 2006 :D

Until an OFFICIAL ANNOUNCEMENT is made I believe this topic should be locked ;)

Thank You!!! I was about to say the same thing ;)

JSS has a head coach right now and his name is Jerry Hayes. How do you know if this was his last year????? Last week you started a thread asking for his removal as the head coach at SS :thumb: Now suddenly it's his last year :lol:

Why would he need to be fired if this were his final year anyway????? Is that truly the case or was he really scared into resigning after a horrible postseason in which expectations were far from met. It happened in 2003 & now it's happened in 2006 :D

Until an OFFICIAL ANNOUNCEMENT is made I believe this topic should be locked ;)

1)I NEVER posted a thread asking for his removal.

2) I know P.A. Prat is from Milan, the joke is that Crockett Co. fans like to say that he "came on home to Crockett Co." when he isnt even from Crockett Co.....