Friendship Christian vs. Temple

jadguitar06

• Replies 209
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

1. Why the end of the program at Temple????? They had a heck of a season and have covered ridicilous ground over the past few years!

2. WOW! That was a MASHING! If you say you saw that coming, then I'll bet you had George Mason in your Final Four..... :lol:

Program is done because 13 of the 23 players are SR's and they only have 9 middle schoolers.

10 returners, 9 freshmen, 12 transfers, that adds up to 31 if my math is right. That's a healthy number for a 1A school, especially considering they made it to the third round with 23. And if any of the transfers is an all-city type player, like their new quarterback and new tailback this season, who knows how far they may go.

No you mis understood. The 9 are middle school 5 are 7th graders and 4 are 8th graders. Also the transfers are probably only 6 and not 12. If they are transfering some will have to sit out.

No you mis understood. The 9 are middle school 5 are 7th graders and 4 are 8th graders. Also the transfers are probably only 6 and not 12. If they are transfering some will have to sit out.

I hope you're being sarcastic. I don't think the tailback sat out. They had an 8th grade team, I saw the results in the Chattanooga stats page throughout the middle school season. I'm sure they didn't have 9 players out there competing, only four 8th graders, while playing most teams relatively closely. I was told they let around 10 eighth-graders dress against Sequatchie, just to get a feel of what high school would be like. Regardless, I'm sure this Temple rep knows more than you, or me, about what they'll have next year.

To CoachT and/or moderators:

Please get this clown off of here for the coming week. Lord knows there are plenty of threads shut down for much less. Most of us are sick of him and his other screen names. Bodily functions are not that funny to most football fans. His 3rd person fifteen minutes of fame are up.

Thanks.

I agree 100%.

Gut Wrench Gary is proud of his Commanders. Gut Wrench Gary says he bets Slick Rick heard him blowing that horn all night long. Gut Wrench Gary was blowing it often because Gut Wrench Gary's Commanders were scoring often. Gut Wrench Gary did not think his Commanders would win by this much. Gut Wrench Gary says that the Commander nation will not accept Slick Rick on the bandwagon. Gut Wrench Gary says that Slick Rick needs to stay in Chattanooga.

Dang Gut... I was right beside the horn...I didn't know that was you.

We're bringin it back next week... Now I'll know to call you by your screen name. :lol::D

BTW the horn is CO2 powered...cool :thumb: