Greenfield's new head coaching position

jacket2557

• Replies 14
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 1 month later...

Hey Bubba1111 or aka Josh,

We dont want you. You were a big baby, a bad example for our school and a big distraction when you were at Greenfield as a player. Why would we want you as a coach? You had better stay in Cheatham County.

I was just kidding. I am not Josh but I know him from UTM. He is a real jackass who thinks he is the greatest thing to ever hit the football field.

• 2 weeks later...

Sorry Bubba, Puckett has so many alias names so he can promote himself on this board that it looked like another self promotion. Sounds like you know the real Puckett pretty well. Josh thinks Josh is the greatest. He tells stories about Notre Dame recruiting him and he couldnt or wasnt good enough to play at Bethel.

Edited by monsterman99

Sorry Bubba, Puckett has so many alias names so he can promote himself on this board that it looked like another self promotion. Sounds like you know the real Puckett pretty well. Josh thinks Josh is the greatest. He tells stories about Notre Dame recruiting him and he couldnt or wasnt good enough to play at Bethel.

Yea he kept telling people that the only reason he did not play at ND was because Bob Davie got fired and Ty Willingham didn't try get him. He blamed the whole thing on Ty when we all knew he couldnt hold his own at the college level.

Hey guys I started this topic just out of interest. I didn't mean to start all the drama. Its kind of funny that you guys would spend your time bashing me on here. I would hope you had something better to do. I don't know who you people are, but you don't bother me. I wish the best for coach Rodehaver as he and I have coached together before. I have tried to share some of the things I have learned at Cheatham with him, and I guarantee the offense will be better if they can get the kids to grasp it. I also have a good friend who is doing some volunteer work with them and doing a great job in Adam Dowland. Him and I have talked many hours about football as well as that situation. I know he is helping a lot and for 0 dollars. I am sorry if you guys knew the old me who talked a bit too much, but that was years ago. Being married with kids and becoming a coach has changed me a lot. Yes, I could have played at a lot of schools, but academics were a key to lots of those doors along with football. You guys can keep up the bashing if you choose...not a big deal to me...I am happy at Cheatham because we have a great staff and I'm truly learning a ton about being a coach and about football itself. My feet are getting wet being a head coach of a struggling program in baseball, so we'll see how that turns out. Good luck to Greenfield...this thread is about them not myself. I will be rooting for them all i can. I know Jason has the drive...If the kids still do!?

jacket, this thread is about you; you want every thread to be about you. I'm sure that you applied for the job, and wanted someone out there in "Coach T Land" to mention you as a fine candidate for the position. If I recall, were you not on here pumping yourself up when you got the job at Cheatham? By the way, shouldn't you be teaching a class?

I did not apply. I want everyone to know that. I knew Jason wanted the job and I wouldn't try to undercut him for it. Besides I'm not ready for a head job just yet. There is still much to learn. I will not comment on this again. U are wrong this thread is about Greenfield. I am of no importance here. Sorry you feel this way, but I'm sure you will continue to talk behind your screen name. Anyway I am done and will not comment on any other mindless babble on here. I have a class to teach. :thumb:;)