Chop House Classic

TribeAllDaWay

• Replies 36
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

can someone post updates of the games? if possible? i know the Farragut game is on the radio 105.3 WFIV.. but im in VA and cant get the live online stream to work.. so if its possible can someone update. i think the coverage starts at 7:45 but the game is apparently at 8. thanks.

Edited by ihavenofriendzz

can someone post updates of the games? if possible? i know the Farragut game is on the radio 105.3 WFIV.. but im in VA and cant get the live online stream to work.. so if its possible can someone update. i think the coverage starts at 7:45 but the game is apparently at 8. thanks.

Farragut beat Ausitn East. The score was 73-61. Farragut started the game sluggishly, but they played a very solid second half.

South Doyle won the other semi-final.

Edited by dontknowmuch

Morristown West over Campbell Co. Sorry, but I can't remember the score.

Knox Central over Karns 49-47

Austin East over Dobbyns Bennet by one point (can't remember the score either). AE had about 10-15 point lead earlier in the game but squandered the lead and held on while DB had several last second chances for a tip-in to win the game.