Hampton @ Friendship Christian

Ole3putt

• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

How great is it to be posting on a Hampton-Friendship Christian thread? How many people outside Hampton really thought Hampton could get this far without Townsend? The boys have really grown as players and teammates since Adam's injury, and have really gelled as a complete squad. With Adam getting better daily, NOONE should overlook or discount this team. I realize that Friendship plays in the toughest region in the state, but noone is immune to an upset, that's why the games are played. I for one will be in Possumtown come friday night, barking my head off as usual, and I hope to see just as great a turn-out by the Bulldog Nation as was in Coalfield. These guys are special, and we should enjoy every moment of it! :thumb:

Friendship Christians's rb ran for 292 yards and 6 td's against temple, i will be suprised if they run the ball that well on hampton's defense. i also heard that temple shot themselves in the foot inside the 30 yd. line when it was looking like they was going to put points on the board a couple of times, FC was clearly the better team either way you look at it. i think hampton matches up better with FC than Temple did and if hampton can stop that run we will have a shot at winning this game. FC's rb is around 5'10, 180 lbs. (not a brandon davis but much quicker). i'm taking hampton 21-14 Edited by H-Town34

Where's my hero (deputy dog) at????

It is truly an honor Mr. President to have you on the boards. I apologize for being tardy, I had to practice this morning. Get any good photos? I would like an 8 x 10 glossy of the White Dog or the Wild Man from Borneo...got any...

Edited by deputydog

How great is it to be posting on a Hampton-Friendship Christian thread? How many people outside Hampton really thought Hampton could get this far without Townsend? The boys have really grown as players and teammates since Adam's injury, and have really gelled as a complete squad. With Adam getting better daily, NOONE should overlook or discount this team. I realize that Friendship plays in the toughest region in the state, but noone is immune to an upset, that's why the games are played. I for one will be in Possumtown come friday night, barking my head off as usual, and I hope to see just as great a turn-out by the Bulldog Nation as was in Coalfield. These guys are special, and we should enjoy every moment of it! :huh:

I for one have not doubted Hampton all yr. believe it or not . I've expected them Dowgs to come out of region 1 from the start. They've had the running game all along . now seems to have a ballance with the passing. (which they might not need with with Mr Townsend back at 100%). FC. don't under estimate this ole ball coach & his Team that will be coming to town friday night. Those boys are as hungry as you. :angry:

Exactly...because, You thought temple would be champions because they beat S. Pitt, and then Friendship beat Temple, so now you think they'll be champions, and let me guess, if Hampton beats Friendship then they will be champions, and then if Hampton loses in the championship, the team from the west will be champions, right? Your going to keep predicting till you get it right.

AMEN