Hampton @ Friendship Christian

Ole3putt

Now lets talk about that. Why would you eat Possum? That has to be some nasty stuff? You boys know yer playin Friendship Christian Commanders dont you? You aint playin the FCS Possums.... We just built our school in Possumtown, thats all.

I thought I might clear that up for ya'll. I wouldnt want ya'll to git sick from eatin Possum. Sounds kinda nasty. I mean we wouldnt eat no bulldog. We think they make pretty good pets.

Speakin of sick, ole Possumtowner may have eatin too much turkey. Couldnt make it to the pep rally but I got a call from a friend who said we had a good turn out and we as about as farred up as he has seen us.....Daggummit I am ready to hit somebody...Wheres ole slick rick when ya need him....

We sure did miss ya tonite. Kinda hopin you mite give our boys a talkin.

• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

so on mapquest on the little drawn out map it gives you, it has friendship placed above lebanon in a spot that says oakland just about it.. its that correct? i dont rightly feel like gettin lost because of stupid mapquest

FCS School and field are located north of Lebanon on Coles Ferry Pike. I believe

the area is called Oakland just not by anyone around here.

We sure did miss ya tonite. Kinda hopin you mite give our boys a talkin.

Oh I been talkin to a few of them. They got Possumtowners rules of the game. They know whut it takes to win. They got heart, will, and determination...Cant nothin take that away from them boys. They is tough and ole Possumtowner is proud of em I tell you.

But bet yur life I'll be there tomorrow right where I am every game. Its gonna be a good un I tell you. Ole Possumtowner hasnt made his prediction yet. Yull get it tommorrow mornin. I got jest a little more figgerin to do.

Oh I been talkin to a few of them. They got Possumtowners rules of the game. They know whut it takes to win. They got heart, will, and determination...Cant nothin take that away from them boys. They is tough and ole Possumtowner is proud of em I tell you.

But bet yur life I'll be there tomorrow right where I am every game. Its gonna be a good un I tell you. Ole Possumtowner hasnt made his prediction yet. Yull get it tommorrow mornin. I got jest a little more figgerin to do.

Everybody here in Possumtown is waitin for your prediction. We all know how much you know bout 1A football. Just keep checkin and cross-checkin till you get it figgered out.

Edited by FRIENDSHIPFAN