Hampton @ Friendship Christian

Ole3putt

i'm thinkin FCS is going to make it 14 for themselves. don't mean to be arrogant or slam on hampton. i just think FCS is that good. we'll see how it goes tomorrow night

Well, I don't mean to be arrogant either, I just think Hampton is that good. And we will definitely see tomorrow night!!!!!

Go Dogs!!!!!

:D

• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

All fun aside, we fully expect to be playing a good team tommorrow. You have every reason to be proud.

Hey FRIENDSHIPFAN,

What time do the gates open at Possumtown Stadium tomorrow night????

Can't hardly wait to get there to see our Dogs battle your Commanders. Should be a great thrilling game.

Go Dogs!!!!

Good to hear your boy is doing better. We hear good things about him.

Pure heart and adifference maker when he's healthy. I honestly heard he was running close to normal today. That would be a huge plus for us, I also think the whole team would feed off of it. Hope he can add another weapon to the package. But really its all about the TEAM.

Hey FRIENDSHIPFAN,

What time do the gates open at Possumtown Stadium tomorrow night????

Can't hardly wait to get there to see our Dogs battle your Commanders. Should be a great thrilling game.

Go Dogs!!!!

5:00 central time, burgers will be ready bout 5:15. We grill them over charchol and their GOOOOOOOOOOOODDDDDDDDDDDDDD

Pure heart and adifference maker when he's healthy. I honestly heard he was running close to normal today. That would be a huge plus for us, I also think the whole team would feed off of it. Hope he can add another weapon to the package. But really its all about the TEAM.

A talented player with no heart is just waisting their time. He has shown his heart justing coming back from his injury.