Hampton @ Friendship Christian

Ole3putt

Hampton kicks off to start the 2nd half. FC starts at the 20.

Hampton[/url]Girl' post='826270532' date='Nov 24 2006 - 09:27 PM']

What was wrong with JC? Too bad, lots of negatives here. Certainly won't be leading too any positives anytime soon...did Wily E. make the trip down? Isn't he one of the coaches now?

No sure what is wrong with JC. They said he wasn't feeling well.

• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Thanks darook for keeping up to date on the game. I don't care what the rest of the Bulldog Nation thinks you are alright.

They don't think much of me because I tried to warn them this could happen again.

Hampton forces a punt. Milhorn takes over at QB and fumbles the first snap. Hampton recovers. It's all going wrong now.

They don't think much of me because I tried to warn them this could happen again.

Hampton forces a punt. Milhorn takes over at QB and fumbles the first snap. Hampton recovers. It's all going wrong now.

Milhorn fumbles the snap on 3rd down. Hampton punting.

Milhorn fumbles the snap on 3rd down. Hampton punting.

Something finally good happens for Hampton. First play from scrimmage FC fumbles and Hampton recovers.