Hampton @ Friendship Christian

Ole3putt

Then why did his Daddy make the statement below? :lol:

Seems suspicious to me. Maybe like ... gasp ... recruiting. <_<

Ah yes ... the turncoat Hammie-Girl. Back again to spew her holier than thou attitude upon the rest of us. Again ... hypocrite. :(

I strongly suggest you back off the name-calling & insults.

• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The real truth is Hampton had a good football team. They were surprisingly fast, they played hard, and they had some very good athletes.

The problem the FCS fans have with SOME Hampton folks, is instead of admitting that we had a good team we instead go into the private/public thing. If that helps console the loss then let ur rip, but don't expect us to just sit here and take it. It's just not in our nature to lose.

Edited by FRIENDSHIPFAN

Well, here's the facts as I see them:

1. Hampton has a great team and should be proud of their boys and their fans...what a great crowd from Hampton.

2. FCS plays in a very tough region which makes us a better team with every game. That is an advantage for us. We do have a good team.

3. Public/private---there is a thread for that.

4. As for the illegal or not illegal hit, I couldn't see. However, I truly hope he is ok and I know that if that were my son lying there and the other team went on with the show (even though I think it was accidental), I would have been mad too.

5. Emotions run high in these games. I'm sure fans from both teams have done and said some classless things.

6. I read some of the FCS fan posts here last night and was embarrassed for them. They really were acting like jerks. We aren't all jerks.

7. Go Friendship...bring home the gold ball!

8. Hope everyone from Hampton is home safe and sound.

Rumor has it, we're starting us a new private school in Johnson City, it's gonna be called Atheletic Magnet CHRISTIAN. Gonna post signs in all surrounding areas where we can draw kids in from All upper East Tenn. Build a state of the art workout facility, and the only thing it requires to stay in this school is never miss a workout or practice.Not looking for many students ,just a few good men. Will not exceppt kids from broken homes, just to much trouble to coach. Must have dedicated parents and just a touch of Atheletic ability . We may struggle for about two years , but after about two years, I believe we'll be able to compete. GETTTTTTTTTTTTTTURRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRDUNNNNNNNNNNNNN

I say go for it.

It only took us 30 years to get here. Maybe you can be like Temple and do it in 3-4 years :D