Hampton @ Friendship Christian

Ole3putt

You had 5 drives aided by penalties,at least 5 first downs aided by penalties,thats alot of extra possesions. I thing it was a bad night for the officals,and what in the heck were they doing huddled up with your team 30 minutes after the game, thats a first for me. I think this shoud be reported to the TSSAA. Anytime Friendship got in long situations and needed a 1st down, the officials come to the rescue. It happened all night.

Please call Mr. Ronnie Carter with the TSSAA and he will laugh at you. He will think it is commical that you are reporting the chain crew for being with the players. The officatiang crew was probably in Manchester on their way home to Chatanooga by that time.

• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I don't have to read it to believe it. After attending/beign part off 8 different state tournaments and playing teams all across the state in my high school career, I learned that FOR THE MOST PART, the whiniest, cheatingest, dirtiest, most ungrateful, most potty mouth, most unsportsmanlike players are from private, so called “CHRISTIAN” schools. It seems the religious curriculum you’re supposed to get from attending one of these schools is often thrown to the side once most these kids step on the field.

Thanks Ranger for the back-up. Yes I certainly WAS at the game, and it was just like being at whatever Christian school game I've ever seen. Maybe someday ALL private schools will be made to go into their own division, and all public schools will be in theirs. It seems private schools want the best of both worlds. To have their children kept away from the evils of public schools, yet be allowed to play them in sports, warts and all. Our public schools in this area of the state are under-funded, and do the best with what they have. A fine example of this is the new Hampton weight room. It's a new addition to the Hampton locker rooms, and it's built of wood. About 25'x20', it was built by the Hampton coaches and volunteers. Compare this to the FCS weight training facility. The difference is staggering. The financial capabilities of the private Christian schools are what really make the playing field extremely unlevel.

What is the deal with the Hampton sidelines, how did it affect the game or any other game? No one told the coaches what to do, or who to play. As for the sideline warnings it is called on the coaches. When you make ole J.C. mad he tells them about it. In the 4 years I have been at Hampton I have never seen or heard anyone from the Hampton sidlines that was not a coach say anything or ask for playing time. I just don't see the big deal about this.

Yeah, I don't buy this argument about JC and the coaches being so easily swayed. I've known JC my whole life and that man definitely has his own mind :lol: He's gonna put the best team HE thinks should be out on that field....not everyone else's idea of a team.

Pujo....I'm curious....did you graduate in the 80's?

For what it is worth, they were like that at the Temple/Friendship game. In one situation, Temple punted the ball and the FCS receiver clearly signalled a fair catch (I saw the video), let the ball drop, picked it up and ran 50 or 60 yards. It should have been dead where it was touched. Not that it made a big difference in the outcome of the game but that was an unbelievable "no" call. They had plenty of opportunity to make it right but when the Temple coach was trying to get the official's attention, he would not listen. I also noticed that when one of Temple's players was hurt on the Commanders sideline, the head coach stood almost right beside the player and never even turned to see if he was alright.

Not only did he not turn to see if the kid was OK, he probably didn't care because he's a mean ole "CHRISTIAN" school coach where they leave their morals in the locker room. :lol:

And he probably kicked the kid before he got up,,, you mean you didn't see that?

AND he also said mean things to the kid when he did get up, :lol: AND he was thinkin bad thoughts about the fans over there and also other fine people in Chatanooga :lol: because everybody knows that Christian school coaches are bad they teach their players (who are all rich non-working sex feinds) bad things. :o

You crack me up :lol:

I tell dtruth

i think you all just stopped blowing the horns to watch the player of the week presentation that was given out when our player was laying on the field hurt.

Yep you are right,,,,,those people are BAD,,,BAD :lol: and they do BAD things and say BAD things,,,, and think BAD thoughts :lol: Mainly toward GOOD people like you :lol:

:lol: You are fUNNY :o

I tell dtruth

i think you all just stopped blowing the horns to watch the player of the week presentation that was given out when our player was laying on the field hurt.

No we stopped blowing when we noticed your qb was down. I apoligize for not noticing it sooner. The play was on the opposite side of the field and I didn't notice it until the players had cleared. As for the announcer, I have no control over what he does. I do know that our fans were banging on the pressbox for him to stop.

sex feinds

:lol::lol: Really, I think this magnificent thread is nearing the end.

I'll hate to see it go, but it's time to move on. We still have a game to play.

Hampton folks...

Your team was tough and full of fight. It's been cool fussing, arguing, talking smack, and playing your team.

Good luck in the future, watch out for region 4 again next year. I fully expect the game will be @ Hampton. Make you up some of them horns.

Happy Holidays and God bless.

Out. :lol:

No we stopped blowing when we noticed your qb was down. I apoligize for not noticing it sooner. The play was on the opposite side of the field and I didn't notice it until the players had cleared. As for the announcer, I have no control over what he does. I do know that our fans were banging on the pressbox for him to stop.

i was referring to the announcer. i dont remember hearing any blowing when our player was down, i know youall have no control over what the man in the pressbox does, even though is was unnecessary for him to give the award at that time. as for the hit i dont think he intentionally tried to put our player out of the game even tho it was helmet to helmet contact. i just thought it just shouldve been a penalty

youre right, i'm crazy for thinking its unsportsmanlike to give out an award while our player is lying on the field w/ a concussion. my bad

Like I said before I have no control over what the announcer does, and many of our fans would agree that it was unsportsmanlike. But we did try to stop him, and on behalf of the announcer he might have not notice that a player was down. He probably also went to the half time sheet as soon as the halftime horn sounded and didn't look up while he was reading.