Alcoa vs Smith County

clintabbott

• Replies 522
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I don't think they will have an answer for Chris Shiverdecker. I don't believe any of their players can slow down his mix of size, strength, and vision. Also they'll have a very, very tough time stopping WR's Kyrus Lanxter- 6'4 and Brian Sommer 6'2.

Alcoa will travel to "The Hole" and win pretty easily.

Alcoa- 48

Smith Co.- 14

I'm not as worried about Shiverdecker as much as I am the WR's. The Owls have a good front 7 and should do their job pretty well. By no means it will be a blowout! I do hope you and your players keep thinking it will!!! :angry:

Edited by glover

Smith has already provided 1 major upset this year in beating Boyd. Who knows maybe they can pull a second upset in beating Alcoa.

I hope you are not basing your reasoning for beating alcoa on you guys beating boyd... CPA DESTROYED boyd 51 0 ( first team score) and alcoa is more talented than cpa so I suggest you play the best game you are capable of playing if you want to hang with alcoa

I hope you are not basing your reasoning for beating alcoa on you guys beating boyd... CPA DESTROYED boyd 51 0 ( first team score) and alcoa is more talented than cpa so I suggest you play the best game you are capable of playing if you want to hang with alcoa

Not that it matters too much...but Boyd had half their starters out with injuries in that game. They got progressively better later in the year. You don't know if CPA is more or less talented than Alcoa. The most talented team does not always win. The Boyd/CPA game has nothing to do with this one anyway.

Comparative scores don't matter too much come playoff time.

Case in point...Riverdale beat Smyrna 49-0 in the regular season. Last night in the rematch Smyrna won 9-7. Sweetwater turned the tables on Loudon. There are numerous examples of that in every class throughout the state.

Edited by Antwan

I can understand the rambling coming from you MOSSSS!!! LOL Just Kidding! :lol:

Just thought I would give someone a hard time and you was just 2 easy! ;)

Wheee You had me worried there for a moment. I was saying something negative about your favorite team..... Well one of them. :lol:

Alright you Owls. Im coming over there Friday night. You best not make me have to pick up leave and beat the traffic. I am spending my saved change to get in. Its important I get my moneys worth. I only have $9 to work with and $2 will be gas. If you see a poor old man cold and shaking, eating a can of cat food, that will be me. Buy me a coffee. An act of kindness goes a long way. GO OWLS!!!

Alright you Owls. Im coming over there Friday night. You best not make me have to pick up leave and beat the traffic. I am spending my saved change to get in. Its important I get my moneys worth. I only have $9 to work with and $2 will be gas. If you see a poor old man cold and shaking, eating a can of cat food, that will be me. Buy me a coffee. An act of kindness goes a long way. GO OWLS!!!

yet u own a computer

Not that it matters too much...but Boyd had half their starters out with injuries in that game. They got progressively better later in the year. You don't know if CPA is more or less talented than Alcoa. The most talented team does not always win. The Boyd/CPA game has nothing to do with this one anyway.

Comparative scores don't matter too much come playoff time.

Case in point...Riverdale beat Smyrna 49-0 in the regular season. Last night in the rematch Smyrna won 9-7. Sweetwater turned the tables on Loudon. There are numerous examples of that in every class throughout the state.

If all that makes you feel better about The Owls chances?..............then more power to ya. :D

-BlountCountySportsFan