Alcoa vs Smith County

clintabbott

Smith County is just to powerful. All their guys bench over 400. They squat about 950 apiece. The backfield is full of 4.3s. Qb is a little better than Joe Montana. They may be the best team ever including the pros. I respect Alcoa and all their hard work,but only one can win. Owls in a romp but will call of the dogs early cause Jimmy likes Gary.

OWLS- 48

ALCOA- 0

unless it rains

• Replies 522
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

We all know how good Alcoa is. Have you read any of the previous pages? We are definitely giving Alcoa the respect they deserve. Who said anything about Alcoa being compared to Westmoreland? And not that it really matters, but have you even seen SC or Westmoreland play?

alcoa is a great team but so are smith county and westmorleand you have to be good to make it to the 4th round

Smith County is just to powerful. All their guys bench over 400. They squat about 950 apiece. The backfield is full of 4.3s. Qb is a little better than Joe Montana. They may be the best team ever including the pros. I respect Alcoa and all their hard work,but only one can win. Owls in a romp but will call of the dogs early cause Jimmy likes Gary.

OWLS- 48

ALCOA- 0

As

unless it rains

:thumb:

Thanks for the laugh!!! I love it when teams underestimate our boys!

GO TORNADOES!

:D

Thanks for the laugh!!! I love it when teams underestimate our boys!

GO TORNADOES!

Gee...why would we think Alcoa is any good? You lost to Fulton and Maryville by 3...and beat McCallie by 3. McCallie should have won DII AAA...Fulton and Maryville should win their classes again. Why would we be worried? :) Yeah...of course we're underestimating you. :thumb:

ALCOA BY 28+

BOOK IT

You need to move on to basketball. Your acting like your predicting something that no one is expecting, like we aren't suppose to lose by 28 or more. It could be that bad, or it couldn't be??? Time will tell. The fact is, is that your mad b/c your Eagles are at home, and we SC fans were right, when we said we would beat you. We tried to tell you but you wouldn't listen. If the Eagles were playing Alcoa, I would say they would get beat 40 plus. But they aren't so I can't say Book this or that.

I do not believe we will get outscored by 4 touchdowns. It's possible for us to win, we would have to play perfect, and catch a few breaks, but we can do it I believe. Good Luck friday night Owls :thumb:

Sonny Moore's Prep Ratings has it Alcoa by 30.....Will Rankin run it up? Should be a good game....

Earl Nall's ratings have Aloca by alittle over 15 points. Realistic, who knows. All I can be sure of is that SC plays at home, we will have a great crowd, fireworks, a loud train horn and a bunch of kids playing as hard as they can. 2 semi-finals in 8 years in quite a feat for any school. The Owls put out a lot of great kids and get even more out of them on the field. I don't think Coach Rankin would intentionally run up the score but he can't tell his team not to score no more than Coach Maynord would in similar circumstances.

Edited by 70sOwl

i'm livin down here in destin FL. they work me alot i've only been home once. should be home more often now tho. oh i'll be findin u. i'll even help push u around in ur wheelchair if u like. :lol:

owls feelin upset.... :thumb:

Wish I had known that....I was in Destin in June....along with SCPride and the fam...we would have looked you up....maybe bought you a Pepsi .. :thumb: (I would have had to buy the Pepsi...Pride is WAY too cheap). I can push my own chair thank you....and be carefull what you say...your no spring chicken either.

Fan(who thinks the Owls are not as big a pushover as Alcoa thinks...How many playoff games has Rankin won at Smith Co.????)