Hillsboro@Henry County

hcrocks

• Replies 363
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Say what you will about Boski and his posts this year, but....

Maplewood had a great year and they have tremendous athletes. I believe they overlooked Clarksville. They should have made it to round two or three with a few breaks. Hillsboro beat a well coached Tullahoma team with a great Quarterback. They beat an Antioch team which beat Dickson which beat HC. Hillsboro's schedule was just as difficult as HC imo.

Hillsboro may beat us. Heck, they may beat us badly, but it won't be because of the schedule they played. I agree with butterbean, in that they cannot really control most of their schedule. But when you say that their schedule was as tough as ours it makes you appear to be ridiculous. Do you know anything about high school football in Tennessee? And for the record, I do not believe that Hillsboro will beat us even though I do think that they are more than capable.

I find it interesting that you call Fairley's record average. Wasnt Maplewood's final record 9-2? Fairley's final record was 10-3. So YOUR admitting Maplewood is just average, right. Actually, below average. They couldnt even manage to get one post-season win.

Poor guy, Maplewood must not have a basketball thread going.

dont..be tryin..to...confuse.the...facts..with.the...truth...dude...maplewood be ..the. wood and we ...not ...standin round...so..recanize....dat..we.da.wood...and the..refs..be..cheatin and peeple be makin fun.. so just..rembemer dat we da wood.....and..we...gonna.be..good... so..jus...watch out.. next..year..cuz..we..dont.get..play..til..nex..year cuz..we..getted. beet..

its not always the case ..of the "best team" wins ..you guys should know that if you know anything about football you should know that look at NFL for example Miami knocks off undefeated Chicago ..Maplewood did not go 9 -2 by being a weak or lucky team ...thats right HC you just got lucky.

Go watch Maplewood play basketball. The BEST football teams in the state are still in the playoffs! I will take LUCK any day over the alternative; which is basketball during the football playoffs!

Hillsboro may beat us. Heck, they may beat us badly, but it won't be because of the schedule they played. I agree with butterbean, in that they cannot really control most of their schedule. But when you say that their schedule was as tough as ours it makes you appear to be ridiculous. Do you know anything about high school football in Tennessee? And for the record, I do not believe that Hillsboro will beat us even though I do think that they are more than capable.

What 5A teams has HC beat? Hillsboro beat McGavock, Hendersonville, Overton, Hillwood, and Antioch. HC best win was against Melrose. Great, but Hillsboro is much better than Melrose and Fairley. Schedules means nothing at this point. Both teams are very good. Hillsboro is just a little bit better imo.

no comment ...im busted eddie asskill has told the world ..about me and its out ..that im your daddy ..or at least she said i was ..but thats another topic ..

1. eddie maplewood smashed your team.

2. you were kicked from the cheerleader squad

3. you like boys better

4. you are a loser and hater

5. all of the above are true

6. 9 -2 is not average ... 9 - 4 is :thumb:

7. i will ignore you until next year

Donkey Rats!!! Take this one thats a buro for west tn country boys out there!! ... while fishing the red river .. i found a dirty old book ,and it was full of "prophets" ..and the all were wrong ... one of them said HC would win at Home.

this maplewood poster .. has no need for blinders ...

Losing in the first round is average. Most anyone can do it; even teams with losing records get that far. I don't know of a semi-finalist that has ever been called average. If so, I am happy to be average. When is the last time Maplewood reached that AVERAGE semi-finalist status? When is the last time Maplewood beat Melrose?

At this point in the season it's anybody's game, because each one is good or they would be like you, NOT PLAYING ANYMORE FOOTBALL GAMES AT ALL THIS YEAR!

:thumb:

DUH DUDE, of course we're going to root for our HOME TOWN GOOD OLE BOYS, ANY TRUE FAN WOULD!!!!! Honey just come on over and stand your lil hinnie on The Patriots' Field & wait for the RED Swarm to toss ya like a bale of hay across the field, then come back & flap your tongue about OUR GUYS!!!!!!!!!!!!!

:usa: I approve this message with PATRIOT PRIDE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :usa:

dont..be tryin..to...confuse.the...facts..with.the...truth...dude...maplewood be ..the. wood and we ...not ...standin round...so..recanize....dat..we.da.wood...and the..refs..be..cheatin and peeple be makin fun.. so just..rembemer dat we da wood.....and..we...gonna.be..good... so..jus...watch out.. next..year..cuz..we..dont.get..play..til..nex..year cuz..we..getted. beet..

yes!! eddie's alter ego is back .. based on his real life hero..me.. he looks up to me so much .

what can i say .. like father like disowned son...now beat it boy!

At this point in the season it's anybody's game, because each one is good or they would be like you, NOT PLAYING ANYMORE FOOTBALL GAMES AT ALL THIS YEAR!

:thumb:

DUH DUDE, of course we're going to root for our HOME TOWN GOOD OLE BOYS, ANY TRUE FAN WOULD!!!!! Honey just come on over and stand your lil hinnie on The Patriots' Field & wait for the RED Swarm to toss ya like a bale of hay across the field, then come back & flap your tongue about OUR GUYS!!!!!!!!!!!!!

:usa: I approve this message with PATRIOT PRIDE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :usa:

Well said mom. I'll be over for dinner on Thursday. Tell dad I said hi

What 5A teams has HC beat? Hillsboro beat McGavock, Hendersonville, Overton, Hillwood, and Antioch. HC best win was against Melrose. Great, but Hillsboro is much better than Melrose and Fairley. Schedules means nothing at this point. Both teams are very good. Hillsboro is just a little bit better imo.

The playoffs do not require us to beat ANY 5A teams. It requires us to beat 4A teams and in the playoffs we have beaten them all. I agree that both teams must be good. We are not getting any respect on here and that is fine. We were supposed to lose all of the last three games and here we are. I will not be surprised to still be playing next week.