Hillsboro@Henry County

hcrocks

no comment ...im busted eddie asskill has told the world ..about me and its out ..that im your daddy ..or at least she said i was ..but thats another topic ..

1. eddie maplewood smashed your team.

2. you were kicked from the cheerleader squad

3. you like boys better

4. you are a loser and hater

5. all of the above are true

6. 9 -2 is not average ... 9 - 4 is :thumb:

7. i will ignore you until next year

Donkey Rats!!! Take this one thats a buro for west tn country boys out there!! ... while fishing the red river .. i found a dirty old book ,and it was full of "prophets" ..and the all were wrong ... one of them said HC would win at Home.

this maplewood poster .. has no need for blinders ...

first round playoffs is average, semis are not!

• Replies 363
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I do not do this for Gaddis's amusement, I so it simply for mine. B)

One of the greatest gifts in the world is laughter! or is that Money???? :thumb:

RRP, I was trying to be sarcastic, maybe it did not come across that way. I can not imagine that coach Gaddis would evergive a donkeys butt about what was being said on here or in the stands. I mean a burros butt

you did a good job of it. :thumb:

:thumb: gezzzzzz I had alot of pages to read so I could catch up!

Wait....let me put my blinders on B) NOW..... I can post too.

All ya need is ONE MORE POINT ON THE BOARD WHEN THE CLOCK RUNS OUT AT THE END OF THE 4th QUARTER! 1 Baby! :thumb:

!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!WhoopTail Big REDDDDDDDDDDD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

FYI: For those that Don't Truely Know The PATRIOT Team OR Coachs, they all have faith in GOD & THEMSELVES & They KNOW those 2 factors are the leading key to what has gotten THEM THIS FAR!

~~~~~~~Note: Not saying anything about Hillsboro not believing in God, just this is the Patriots' Foundation! ~~~~~~~

{{{{{{{{RED Swarm~~ RED Swarm~~RED Swarm}}}}}}}}}

first round playoffs is average, semis are not!

sometimes you get lucky pal ..you guys had no comp coming out of the west

Loot at who you guys were facing only threat was a sub par Melrose.

Munford (7-3) <-- average

Raleigh-Egypt (2-8) <-- lol

Fairley (8-2) <-- average

Brighton (5-5) <-- below average

Henry Co. (6-4) <-- average

Memphis East (6-4) <-- average

Hardin Co. (6-4) <-- average

Melrose (9-1) <-- above average, but not the melrose teams of late.

And you guys got lucky ..like i said the best team dont always win...

:thumb: true, true

Edited by Footballfan15

You will have to wait longer......You're waiting now,,,,, we are still playing this Friday!

look at you ..so happy and stuff ..ive never seen someone so anxious to get beat..

..you still playing but for what? face it friday is your last game ..HC players should take a trash bag with them to the game friday night ..so when its over you guys can clean out your lockers.. :thumb:

look at you ..so happy and stuff ..ive never seen someone so anxious to get beat..

..you still playing but for what? face it friday is your last game ..HC players should take a trash bag with them to the game friday night ..so when its over you guys can clean out your lockers.. :thumb:

Please come to game boski, that way you can witness first hand what the Big Red will do to the team that knocked you out of first place in your region. Then you can come on back on here and let us all know why Hillsboro got beat. Maybe it is just gonna be another lucky win for HC...

I'll leave you with a quote: "Good luck is when preparedness meets opportunity." Apparently Maplewood had none...

I find it interesting that you call Fairley's record average. Wasnt Maplewood's final record 9-2? Fairley's final record was 10-3. So YOUR admitting Maplewood is just average, right. Actually, below average. They couldnt even manage to get one post-season win.

Poor guy, Maplewood must not have a basketball thread going.

You'll have to forgive boski, he went to maplewood, so he doesn't undertand that 9-2 adds up to 11 games. That means first round playoff loss. All the talk in the world doesn't change that. As for looking to next year boski, some people still have this year to think about. I'm sure you will have some genius come back for me, but let me warn everyone not to read it unless you have your jibberish glasses on!

no im staying home Pearl Cohn has a Home Game this week vs Fulton ..thats going to be a good one.

youre right maplewood was not ready when it was time to play..

and they didnt have any good luck all season ..they just beat teams flat out ...

Apparently Hillsboro wont need any either when they knock dust from you at home..

ever seen a black and blue "PATRIOT" ..well you will just look in the mirror after the game friday ... and then wipe that snot off your lip.