Hillsboro@Henry County

hcrocks

• Replies 363
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

thats a "whoppin" ill be looking forward too pal :thumb: .. but at least you know Maplewood is coming back ... and dont worry .. i feel right at home.. and i wont have to wait any longer than you do.. :lol: thats right .

Sour grapes have never been so sweet, you are definitely a whiner, who seems to think it is better to be 9-2 and be at home after the FIRST round than be playing in the semis, and yes we are very lucky here in Henry county to have such a wonderful football team that we can get on here and support, otherwise, I would have to get on some others schools and talk about them with no real direction.

thats a "whoppin" ill be looking forward too pal :thumb: .. but at least you know Maplewood is coming back ... and dont worry .. i feel right at home.. and i wont have to wait any longer than you do.. :thumb: thats right .

You will have to wait longer......You're waiting now,,,,, we are still playing this Friday!

Say what you will about Boski and his posts this year, but....

Maplewood had a great year and they have tremendous athletes. I believe they overlooked Clarksville. They should have made it to round two or three with a few breaks. Hillsboro beat a well coached Tullahoma team with a great Quarterback. They beat an Antioch team which beat Dickson which beat HC. Hillsboro's schedule was just as difficult as HC imo.

You are right on many counts and who knows who had the toughest schedule, certainly not me, what I do know is that the opponents of HC had a lot more wins than did the opponents of Hillsboro.

Maplewood had a tremendous teram, I agree, I have even stated that with the exception of Maplewood, that Hillsboro had not played a tough schedule, Bosco or rosco or whoever, got his man panties in a wad for nothing.

I have enjoyed boskis posts as well. They are always good for a laugh, at least when you can decipher the random letters he punches. You can always be sure of a few things from a boski post:

1. it won't make sense

2. it will say something about the truth that has absolutely nothing to do with the truth

3. it won't make sense

4. it will refer to cheating refs, as if anyone cared enough about maplewood to cheat them out of something

5. it won't make sense

6. it will refer to maplewood as a great team despite there average record

no comment ...im busted eddie asskill has told the world ..about me and its out ..that im your daddy ..or at least she said i was ..but thats another topic ..

1. eddie maplewood smashed your team.

2. you were kicked from the cheerleader squad

3. you like boys better

4. you are a loser and hater

5. all of the above are true

6. 9 -2 is not average ... 9 - 4 is :thumb:

7. i will ignore you until next year

Donkey Rats!!! Take this one thats a buro for west tn country boys out there!! ... while fishing the red river .. i found a dirty old book ,and it was full of "prophets" ..and the all were wrong ... one of them said HC would win at Home.

this maplewood poster .. has no need for blinders ...

I have enjoyed boskis posts as well. They are always good for a laugh, at least when you can decipher the random letters he punches. You can always be sure of a few things from a boski post:

1. it won't make sense

2. it will say something about the truth that has absolutely nothing to do with the truth

3. it won't make sense

4. it will refer to cheating refs, as if anyone cared enough about maplewood to cheat them out of something

5. it won't make sense

6. it will refer to maplewood as a great team despite there average record

no comment ...im busted eddie asskill has told the world ..about me and its out ..that im your daddy ..or at least she said i was ..but thats another topic ..

1. eddie maplewood smashed your team.

2. you were kicked from the cheerleader squad

3. you like boys better

4. you are a loser and hater

5. all of the above are true

6. 9 -2 is not average ... 9 - 4 is :thumb:

7. i will ignore you until next year

Donkey Rats!!! Take this one thats a burro for you west tn country boys out there!! ... while fishing the red river .. i found a dirty old book ,and it was full of "prophets" ..and they all were wrong ... one of them said HC would win at Home.

this maplewood poster .. has no need for blinders ...

Edited by boski