Hillsboro@Henry County

hcrocks

• Replies 363
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I have see Henry play and truth be known don't care much for them because of the old days. When I was in High school back when the dinasaurs romed the earth was beaten by a field goal that went under the post and was clipped so much in that game that I had to go to the hospital. With no call I might add. Basis is 13-0 and 9-4 and I have seen both teams.

You asked.

Your basis is weak as was the schedule of hillsboro. Now Hillsboro has an outstanding team or they would not go this deep year after year in dominationg fashion. Tell me that Hillsboro is going to beat Henry county becasue they are more physical, more athletic or even better coached and you might have some way of backing it up, but because the two teams played 2 very different schedules and because, Hillsboro will start 0-0 with HC, I really can not see how either record has anything to do with this game. If it makes a difference in your basis, HC was once 4-4, they must not be in the same league as Hillsboro, We lost to a very good Ridgeway team, a very good Dickson county team, and a very good Southside team. Best I can tell, that is 3 teams better than any you all have played, including Maplewood.

Your basis is weak as was the schedule of hillsboro. Now Hillsboro has an outstanding team or they would not go this deep year after year in dominationg fashion. Tell me that Hillsboro is going to beat Henry county becasue they are more physical, more athletic or even better coached and you might have some way of backing it up, but because the two teams played 2 very different schedules and because, Hillsboro will start 0-0 with HC, I really can not see how either record has anything to do with this game. If it makes a difference in your basis, HC was once 4-4, they must not be in the same league as Hillsboro, We lost to a very good Ridgeway team, a very good Dickson county team, and a very good Southside team. Best I can tell, that is 3 teams better than any you all have played, including Maplewood.

hey watch your mouth ..you better be glad youre playing Hillsboro right now and not Maplewood ... be thankful of that for sure... Hillsboro is gonna whip you, and Maplewood would have beat you down .. beat you down real bad ... but thats another story ... amen!

hey watch your mouth ..you better be glad youre playing Hillsboro right now and not Maplewood ... be thankful of that for sure... Hillsboro is gonna whip you, and Maplewood would have beat you down .. beat you down real bad ... but thats another story ... amen!

:thumb:

I'll be sure to remember what page THIS post was on.

You HAVE to love some of the people that get on these boards.

That's good ol' bulltein board material.

My understanding is on the practice field , close to the guys!!! Also, young kids can play out there while parents tailgate. Fans need to bring signs in support of team.

I for one will not support Dairy Delight if they REFUSED to support the Patriots by putting something on their sign. It doesn't cost a dime to do that , but it will cost them business!!!!!! It's not like they are competing to support 2 High Schools!!!!!

To those that have supported them, you will not be forgotten, PARIS REALTY.

No one has answered the question of what type of defense Hillsboro runs. Anyone in the know? What is overall team size? Shotgun or I formation? What is their kicking game like?

i was in dairy delite eating last nite when a man came in & asked if he could put up a poster sign supporting the patriots. a man told him he couldn't put it on the doors or a window but if he could find room on a board somewhere that i didn't see he could put it there. don't know if the man put it up or not i left & will think real hard before i go back. i don't have a son playing on this team but i use to play for hc & i understand how the town's support helps you as a player. i come to all home games & will be in those stands this friday supporting this hc team that is doing something that i didn't get to do.

:lol:

I'll be sure to remember what page THIS post was on.

You HAVE to love some of the people that get on these boards.

That's good ol' bulltein board material.

You must be new ..thats fine ..you can still learn ..and youre right ..you are either going to love em or hate em its your call ..post it!! :thumb:

I know you don't understand much with your maplewood education and all.... but, the teams that are still playing are better than the teams that went home in the FIRST round! Say what you want but you lack any credibility if you think MAplewood would have beaten any team still playing!

If Maplewood is THAT tough they must be playing this week! I can't find a listing for who they are playing and where. Can you please let us all know. It is a well kept secret up to this point.

I bet Coach Gaddis amuses himself by engaging in conversation with some of the HC supporters that post on here. And I thought Maplewood posters had blinders on. This is better than Larry the Cable Guy. Shooooooooooooooot.

You know boski, I have enjoyed watching most of your posts on these threads throughout the year, but never responded to any of them. And to be quite honest, I really, REALLY was hoping that Maplewood would have won your way to the semi's. I wanted you to feel welcome coming on over across the river for a Big Red whoppin!!! :thumb: Too bad you will have to wait until next year . . .