Hillsboro@Henry County

hcrocks

this is what i'm talking about - a little jawing back and forth. us HC fans have always out numbered our previous opponents about 10-1 on coacht threads - now it looks about even! Hillsboro is a great team with great tradition the last few years and a 13-0 record this year. they are great regardless of who they have played - (which they have little control over), otherwise they would not still be playing. i believe HC is a very good team also and i enjoy watching them. they are playing well at the right time - although they still have not put an entire game together, which i hope they do this week.

i think both teams will put lots points on the board friday. it should be a great atmosphere for HS football.

how does Hillsboro fans travel? will they bring a big crowd? i hope so.

here's for an injury free game - and GO BIG RED!!!

• Replies 363
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

You know boski, I have enjoyed watching most of your posts on these threads throughout the year, but never responded to any of them. And to be quite honest, I really, REALLY was hoping that Maplewood would have won your way to the semi's. I wanted you to feel welcome coming on over across the river for a Big Red whoppin!!! :thumb: Too bad you will have to wait until next year . . .

I have enjoyed boskis posts as well. They are always good for a laugh, at least when you can decipher the random letters he punches. You can always be sure of a few things from a boski post:

1. it won't make sense

2. it will say something about the truth that has absolutely nothing to do with the truth

3. it won't make sense

4. it will refer to cheating refs, as if anyone cared enough about maplewood to cheat them out of something

5. it won't make sense

6. it will refer to maplewood as a great team despite there average record

Your basis is weak as was the schedule of hillsboro. Now Hillsboro has an outstanding team or they would not go this deep year after year in dominationg fashion. Tell me that Hillsboro is going to beat Henry county becasue they are more physical, more athletic or even better coached and you might have some way of backing it up, but because the two teams played 2 very different schedules and because, Hillsboro will start 0-0 with HC, I really can not see how either record has anything to do with this game. If it makes a difference in your basis, HC was once 4-4, they must not be in the same league as Hillsboro, We lost to a very good Ridgeway team, a very good Dickson county team, and a very good Southside team. Best I can tell, that is 3 teams better than any you all have played, including Maplewood.

I bet Coach Gaddis amuses himself by engaging in conversation with some of the HC supporters that post on here. And I thought Maplewood posters had blinders on. This is better than Larry the Cable Guy. Shooooooooooooooot.

You act as if you and Gaddis are big buddies. During game week, the Coach focuses on the game, not the idiocy of some of the posters. However, he likes all HC fans and believes in his team. If supporting your team means you have blinders on, then the BIG RED faithful needs a Coacht in braille format.

Edited by realredpride

I have enjoyed boskis posts as well. They are always good for a laugh, at least when you can decipher the random letters he punches. You can always be sure of a few things from a boski post:

1. it won't make sense

2. it will say something about the truth that has absolutely nothing to do with the truth

3. it won't make sense

4. it will refer to cheating refs, as if anyone cared enough about maplewood to cheat them out of something

5. it won't make sense

6. it will refer to maplewood as a great team despite there average record

Say what you will about Boski and his posts this year, but....

Maplewood had a great year and they have tremendous athletes. I believe they overlooked Clarksville. They should have made it to round two or three with a few breaks. Hillsboro beat a well coached Tullahoma team with a great Quarterback. They beat an Antioch team which beat Dickson which beat HC. Hillsboro's schedule was just as difficult as HC imo.

I know you don't understand much with your maplewood education and all.... but, the teams that are still playing are better than the teams that went home in the FIRST round! Say what you want but you lack any credibility if you think MAplewood would have beaten any team still playing!

its not always the case ..of the "best team" wins ..you guys should know that if you know anything about football you should know that look at NFL for example Miami knocks off undefeated Chicago ..Maplewood did not go 9 -2 by being a weak or lucky team ...thats right HC you just got lucky.

Your basis is weak as was the schedule of hillsboro. Now Hillsboro has an outstanding team or they would not go this deep year after year in dominationg fashion. Tell me that Hillsboro is going to beat Henry county becasue they are more physical, more athletic or even better coached and you might have some way of backing it up, but because the two teams played 2 very different schedules and because, Hillsboro will start 0-0 with HC, I really can not see how either record has anything to do with this game. If it makes a difference in your basis, HC was once 4-4, they must not be in the same league as Hillsboro, We lost to a very good Ridgeway team, a very good Dickson county team, and a very good Southside team. Best I can tell, that is 3 teams better than any you all have played, including Maplewood.

I bet Coach Gaddis amuses himself by engaging in conversation with some of the HC supporters that post on here. And I thought Maplewood posters had blinders on. This is better than Larry the Cable Guy. Shooooooooooooooot.

Oh yeah, I am in Gaddis's ear, he wants to know what people are saying in the stands and on this very informative site, Oh and when I telll him what was said today, OHH snap into a slim jim, I mean he will be angry. He does not want anyone getting anything over on him, he listens to the opinions of all patriot supporters. He even lets poster on here call plays for him. In other words Jack, I am not communicating with Gaddis, I am communicating with a bunch of Donkey lovers.

its not always the case ..of the "best team" wins ..you guys should know that if you know anything about football you should know that look at NFL for example Miami knocks off undefeated Chicago ..Maplewood did not go 9 -2 by being a weak or lucky team ...thats right HC you just got lucky.

We are not a bunch of stupid country bumpkins. In fact, you will find most of us to be educated, friendly, and football-knowledgeable. We don't consider it "lucky" to be playing a 13 and 0 outstanding football program. Even with all of the mouthing, we know what a great team Hillsboro has. We will not overlook them. We have earned the right to play them, just as they have earned the right to be in the semi-finals. I wish the best to both; travel safely to our guests and no injuries to either team. We both are among the top four in the state and should be proud of that.

Oh yeah, I am in Gaddis's ear, he wants to know what people are saying in the stands and on this very informative site, Oh and when I telll him what was said today, OHH snap into a slim jim, I mean he will be angry. He does not want anyone getting anything over on him, he listens to the opinions of all patriot supporters. He even lets poster on here call plays for him. In other words Jack, I am not communicating with Gaddis, I am communicating with a bunch of Donkey lovers.

Huh? Again, I find you to be very illogical.

You know boski, I have enjoyed watching most of your posts on these threads throughout the year, but never responded to any of them. And to be quite honest, I really, REALLY was hoping that Maplewood would have won your way to the semi's. I wanted you to feel welcome coming on over across the river for a Big Red whoppin!!! :lol: Too bad you will have to wait until next year . . .

thats a "whoppin" ill be looking forward too pal :thumb: .. but at least you know Maplewood is coming back ... and dont worry .. i feel right at home.. and i wont have to wait any longer than you do.. :lol: thats right .

You are right. He does amuse himself with all this but I don't think you would see him engaging.