Oliver Springs at Stone

S.O.S.HS05

• Replies 30
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

You're right. This should be a great game between two great teams. Hope the players from both teams can play good clean ball with good sportsmanship. It will be up to the coaches to make very clear what the consequences will be for bad sportsmanship over and above what the Refs do. OS will come to Crossville looking to spoil the historical first official game at SMHS. Stone will be fired up to defend it's home territory in front of their first large crowd in Crossville. Should be a great atmosphere in the new gym. Everyone is anxious to get the real show on the road.

If O.S comes out with the W it will prove to some people that o.s is pretty good. Stone is a VERY good team. They probably will win their region if they can contain A.E's post. But Kaz i hope to see o.s come out of crosville with a 9 point victory, but i really don't see it. This game should be determined by 5 points or less. I have to go with my lady cats. O.S by 4.

GO LADY CATS!!!

Since Stone Mem is in its first year of existance I doubt the two teams have any "history", but if the Lady Cats have played Cumberland Co. in the last few years they should know about what to expect tonight. Nine points might be stretching it a bit, but OZ very rarely lets the fact that they are facing a good team get in the way of doing their job. If its tight in the end, its anybody's to lose! I'd still wager on Barger, Christopher, and Crew!

Kaz

Could very well be. It's my understanding that these 2 teams met more than once in summer play with the Lady Panthers coming out on top each time. Either way it should be close and a good game. Good luck to all of the players for a good start on their seasons. GO LADY PANTHERS!!

Edited by buc1973