Sequatchie County Vs. East Ridge Nov. 28th

BallPark3434

Bros im not going to even arguing with yall sorry losers anymore.... we got the W yall got the L we won yall lost.. we got the good record yall got the bad ... are players will go father than yalls.. yalls will go no were mabey chatt state... if yall want to settle go to the east ridge seq game at east ridge and we will settle in person and not on a lame comp hiding your face soo im mean whats up yea know.....

and for #50 all are fans said is airball bc he cant shoot he aint got no reason to cuss at them , I mean what fans dont say airball.... Yall just sorry losers

Edited by abc123kid

• Replies 99
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Bros im not going to even arguing with yall sorry losers anymore.... we got the W yall got the L we won yall lost.. we got the good record yall got the bad ... are players will go father than yalls.. yalls will go no were mabey chatt state... if yall want to settle go to the east ridge seq game at east ridge and we will settle in person and not on a lame comp hiding your face soo im mean whats up yea know.....

and for #50 all are fans said is airball bc he cant shoot he aint got no reason to cuss at them , I mean what fans dont say airball.... Yall just sorry losers

yeah there that class you punk..yall barely won and yall know it so dont get to braggin you arent as tough as you think you are so quit trying to act all big and bag shut your mouth and find something else to do

yeah there that class you punk..yall barely won and yall know it so dont get to braggin you arent as tough as you think you are so quit trying to act all big and bag shut your mouth and find something else to do

dont tell me to shut my mouth be at east ridge vs sequatchie game... im not braggin im posting facts..We got the W.. it dont matter if you win by a 100 or by 1 the win is put in the record the same

Edited by abc123kid

And just wondering abc123kid are you Alex wells himself? Because when you supplied that highlights from the ER vs. CSAS game the submitters name was alexW30. Just a thought.

No im not alex wells himself I got that off of his myspace and of off youtube which were under his accounts...just a fact..

abc123kid is partly correct and partly wrong. abc123 is Alex using his girlfriend Kayla's screen name to hide behind. He is also using her MySpace account to upload his "highlight" films. Am I close, $quad30? Kinda sad if you ask me.........

Edited by kidnplay

abc123kid is partly correct and partly wrong. abc123 is Alex using his girlfriend Kayla's screen name to hide behind. He is also using her MySpace account to upload his "highlight" films. Kinda sad if you ask me.........

Your crazy dude who are you come to the sequatchie game at er to so i can hold a sign over my head and show you that im not even on the court if thats what you want... and me and her share a myspace i mean come on now.. look at the pictures that guy in the pictures is me and I dont have braids .... Now time for me to get on you .. what do think you are a physic reader.. your kinda sad woring who people are when you dont know anything,so get a life , your not right .. your nothing but guesser and pretty sad so grow up and learn some more before you post fictional stuff

Your crazy dude who are you come to the sequatchie game at er to so i can hold a sign over my head and show you that im not even on the court if thats what you want... and me and her share a myspace i mean come on now.. look at the pictures that guy in the pictures is me and I dont have braids .... Now time for me to get on you .. what do think you are a physic reader.. your kinda sad woring who people are when you dont know anything,so get a life , your not right .. your nothing but guesser and pretty sad so grow up and learn some more before you post fictional stuff

Dude, you just go ahead and hold a sign over your head. While your at it, wear a rainbow colored wig and a bozo nose. Of course, you're gonna look pretty silly running up and down the court with all that stuff. As far as me coming to the game, sorry but I'll be taking a trip to Coalmont to watch my other boys play Grundy. But, be sure to post your highlight film cause I gotta see the sign :thumb:

Dude, you just go ahead and hold a sign over your head. While your at it, wear a rainbow colored wig and a bozo nose. Of course, you're gonna look pretty silly running up and down the court with all that stuff. As far as me coming to the game, sorry but I'll be taking a trip to Coalmont to watch my other boys play Grundy. But, be sure to post your highlight film cause I gotta see the sign :thumb:

Dude your so dumb you really think im alex your crazy even though on that myspace page the pictures of me and my girl I dont look nothing like Alex or mabey you dont even know who alex wells is or what he looks like bcause thats what it appears to be.. I mean he has braids I dont but I mean mabey your just blind.. and mabey you should go on that road trip so I dont have to prove you wrong with your lil brains

abc123kid is partly correct and partly wrong. abc123 is Alex using his girlfriend Kayla's screen name to hide behind. He is also using her MySpace account to upload his "highlight" films. Am I close, $quad30? Kinda sad if you ask me.........

Im Alex Wells its ok that we beat yall... its not the end of the season.... quit hatin if yal got sumthin to say smart leave it off here..... this is about basketball not who is alex and all this.... i didnt know i had this many fans.......

You act like you were at the game. If you was there you would know that Alex did have braid that night either. He had it up in two pony tails.