Goodpasture/Milan (again)

duece253

You got beat because we beat you. We fumbled the ball to give you a chance at it and we still won. You ran adrian donald AROUND our defense and then missed the extra point We lined down and ran Jeremy Kirby and Austin Alred (with a torn acl) OVER your defense and made the kick. don't say we beat you "becuase we missed kick" we just beat you. You don't hear milan fans making excuses so i really dont care about yours.

i dont choose the size of your corners bulldawgs#1...im sorry...and "yall" didn't fumble...our safety came up and made kirby fumble by knocking it out of his arm..adrian didn't get oustide of yall...but he ran right at yall too...ill send ya a copy of the film because i remember seeing a lot of your milan D get ran over by AD and wardlow...and the whole deal with alred...im glad he's back and he HAD a torn acl...he's healthy now or he wouldn't be able to run around like he does...ive had family with torn acl's so i know what im talking about...kirby didn't do much except run that 59 yard TD...bledsoe ran more effectively than kirby...ive actually had people from milan tell me that we BEAT yall...but the ones on coacht don't admit it...and it was just one excuse..not more than one

• Replies 211
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I didn't indicate that you "were" super human. I indicated that you thought you were. But if we can agree on those terms i will gladly take credit for first using the term "superhuman"

Your mention of "There you go again with the Superhuman talk" was mocking the statement that we played both ways and it hadn't been an issue all season. But your characterization was carried on by other Milan fans as though we (GP) said it - that was the entire point. Terms rejected.

And yes pballer, I agree with you, it would probably be a good time for the moderator to close this one out.

i dont choose the size of your corners bulldawgs#1...im sorry...and "yall" didn't fumble...our safety came up and made kirby fumble by knocking it out of his arm..adrian didn't get oustide of yall...but he ran right at yall too...ill send ya a copy of the film because i remember seeing a lot of your milan D get ran over by AD and wardlow...and the whole deal with alred...im glad he's back and he HAD a torn acl...he's healthy now or he wouldn't be able to run around like he does...ive had family with torn acl's so i know what im talking about...kirby didn't do much except run that 59 yard TD...bledsoe ran more effectively than kirby...ive actually had people from milan tell me that we BEAT yall...but the ones on coacht don't admit it...and it was just one excuse..not more than one

you can think you know what your talking about if you want but his surgery was scheduled for monday november 6. they moved it so he could finish his season. He still has a torn ACL and is going to reschedul the surgery now that the season is over. if you dont want to think that someone with a torn acl ran over your defensive line every time he got the ball thats fine, but it did happen.

and by the way i've had your score board, the tssaa, and the fact that we advanced and you didn't tell me that WE beat YOU but you still dont admit that.

You really need to move on. Send me a copy of the film of the missed XP. Ill watch that all night long. But in all seriousness, its over with. Move on.

i have moved on...i wasn't the one that brought all of it up...all i did was post on someone else's post saying "sounds similiar to a game that i was at a week ago..."

This probably will be closed so i just want to have my last statement be a good one. Goodpasture has an amazing team. I am proud of milan for making a game out of it because goodpasture was better. I hope i can make it to the championship game to watch goodpasture take Alcoa down a few notches. Your team and your fans had class and it showed. I dont think there is any shame in loosing to goodpasture because they did have the best team on the field. Good luck next week and maybe next year we will meet again. Bring the ball back to this half of the state at least.

look here, the game is over. GP needs to start thinking about alcoa and milan needs to start thinking about next season. oh yeah and there are alot more important things goin on like a war in iraq and afganastan. let's quit this nonsense and start thinking about whose giving us the liberty to live free and PLAY FOOTBALL. GOD BLESS OUR TROOPS!!!!!