Goodpasture/Milan (again)

duece253

Will we be able to get a seat if we leave Huntingdon by 5:30 and get to Johnnie Hale by 6? I never was one to stand at a game although lots of fans do. Will there be extra seating?

Should we bring Shelly with us to help out in the concession stand?.... :D

Probably be ok leaving then.

I have to say that a Mustang burger ranks up there real high for football stadium food. Dresden has a good one also if you can stand the smell. :D

• Replies 211
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

my new prediction because of what everyone has told me about milan will be posted tommorow, good night to everyone.

My new prediction is 25-7 Goodpasture, 1 more point than the previous 24-7 post by myself. why you ask, because i can!

Duece.......... i don't know who you are but please stop talking trash...... it gets u no where ..... if you are a player then SHUT UP.....take care of it on friday and don't be talking stuff

I'm not a player, I'm not trash talking, I'm Not going to listen to you, and I AM going to say whatever I WANT TO

you are right about one thing. you don't know much about milan. they have a very talented backfield all of which are capable of breaking away for the long one at any time or grinding it down you're throat 5 and 6 yds. at a time. the qb is awesome capable of running, throwing on the run or staying in the pocket throwing the ball. great offensive line especially in the middle. speedy recievers and slotman with great hands and breakaway speed. defense speaks for itself. big runstoppers upfront with talented speedy linebackers behind them. don't even get me talking about the db's(best in the state). as far as experience, i'd say 26 straight yeras in the postseason and 4 gold balls in 2 different classes carry's a pretty big stick. don,t get me wrong , gp is a great team also . they didn't get here by luck. this game on paper is pretty evenly matched. i say the kicking game decides it with the edge going to milan. MILAN BY 6

If the kicking game was to be the difference, then wouldn't Goodpasture have the advantage? their kicker has started since a freshmen and is probably an allstate pick (don't know why he wouldn't be if you go on being consistent and not being able to kick a 53 yarder every seventh time)

My new prediction is 25-7 Goodpasture, 1 more point than the previous 24-7 post by myself. why you ask, because i can!

I'm not a player, I'm not trash talking, I'm Not going to listen to you, and I AM going to say whatever I WANT TO

If the kicking game was to be the difference, then wouldn't Goodpasture have the advantage? their kicker has started since a freshmen and is probably an allstate pick (don't know why he wouldn't be if you go on being consistent and not being able to kick a 53 yarder every seventh time)

aight then.... as long as everyone knows you are not associated with GP i am happy

you are right about one thing. you don't know much about milan. they have a very talented backfield all of which are capable of breaking away for the long one at any time or grinding it down you're throat 5 and 6 yds. at a time. the qb is awesome capable of running, throwing on the run or staying in the pocket throwing the ball. great offensive line especially in the middle. speedy recievers and slotman with great hands and breakaway speed. defense speaks for itself. big runstoppers upfront with talented speedy linebackers behind them. don't even get me talking about the db's(best in the state). as far as experience, i'd say 26 straight yeras in the postseason and 4 gold balls in 2 different classes carry's a pretty big stick. don,t get me wrong , gp is a great team also . they didn't get here by luck. this game on paper is pretty evenly matched. i say the kicking game decides it with the edge going to milan. MILAN BY 6

If its going to come down to kicking, I think you have to give the edge to GP. I don't think I've seen so many touchbacks as this watching Clay Paul kick for GP. Though he's got the leg for long field goals, you don't see GP go for too many on 4th down, because they ususally go for the 1st down - and usually make it.

aight then.... as long as everyone knows you are not associated with GP i am happy

i graduated from goodpasture, i have family members that have graduated from goodpasture, and i have blood on the team this year. can't get more associated than that. EVERYONE, I AM ASSOCIATED WITH GOOPASTURE, just get over yourself and quit trying to play the role of mom, mrs. playintown.

If its going to come down to kicking, I think you have to give the edge to GP. I don't think I've seen so many touchbacks as this watching Clay Paul kick for GP. Though he's got the leg for long field goals, you don't see GP go for too many on 4th down, because they ususally go for the 1st down - and usually make it.

having the leg and being accurate is 2 different things. milan has an accurate kicker with a strong leg. better advise GP they better be kiching on 4th down. milan is best at stopping opponents when they try going for it on 4th down.

MILAN BY 6. come see us at the boro!

having the leg and being accurate is 2 different things. milan has an accurate kicker with a strong leg. better advise GP they better be kiching on 4th down. milan is best at stopping opponents when they try going for it on 4th down.

no one said he wasn't accurate, he just said we can't be stopped on fourth down.

I'll match field goals against touchdowns any day. What's that make the score 21-9 35-15. Anyday.

You'd better be hoping Milan can stop GP on 1st, 2nd and 3rd down.

How's 45 yards for accurate?

8 hours and ticking.

Edited by oknative