FRESHMAN AND SOPHOMORE PLAYERS IN MIDDLE TENNESSEE

B-BALL WATCHER

SOME REALLY GOOD FRESHMAN PLAYERS THAT I HAVE SEEN PLAY----- MOLLY HEADY ---MONTEREY, RACHEAL BROWN---YORK, KELLI REED---CLARKRANGE, LAKEN LEONARD---RED BOILING SPRINGS AND SMITH COUNTY HAS A POST PLAYER THATS 6'8" TALL THATS GOING TO BE A BIG ASSET TO THIER TEAM. THERE ARE ALSO ALOT OF GOOD SOPHOMORES PLAYING NOW TO--- MOLLY ECARET---YORK,TAYLOR ADKINS---MONTEREY, SERENA SNOW, TASHA PHILLIPS, TORI LOWE AND HANNAH GREEN ALL FROM CLARKRANGE,LINDSEY WRIGHT---PICKET COUNTY.

• Replies 43
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Laquinta Jefferson of Lavergne High School, # 3...shes averaging between 15-20 a game, she hasnt done it in a game yet, but believe it or not she can dunk on one of our goals, she can only do it on that one for some reason?? but yes, watch out for this young star

She's amazing!! very very good ball player! She'll be able to play for any college she wants to..

She's amazing!! very very good ball player! She'll be able to play for any college she wants to..

how tall is she? I have a freshman that can slap the glass with ease but she is coming off a broken foot during the summer. Before she broke the foot she was getting the rim. She got it the other night during our game when she went up for a rebound.

SOME REALLY GOOD FRESHMAN PLAYERS THAT I HAVE SEEN PLAY----- MOLLY HEADY ---MONTEREY, RACHEAL BROWN---YORK, KELLI REED---CLARKRANGE, LAKEN LEONARD---RED BOILING SPRINGS AND SMITH COUNTY HAS A POST PLAYER THATS 6'8" TALL THATS GOING TO BE A BIG ASSET TO THIER TEAM. THERE ARE ALSO ALOT OF GOOD SOPHOMORES PLAYING NOW TO--- MOLLY ECARET---YORK,TAYLOR ADKINS---MONTEREY, SERENA SNOW, TASHA PHILLIPS, TORI LOWE AND HANNAH GREEN ALL FROM CLARKRANGE,LINDSEY WRIGHT---PICKET COUNTY.

u forgot whittney peavyhouse- york she can knock down the 3's

Edited by Y.A.I.Dragons

how tall is she? I have a freshman that can slap the glass with ease but she is coming off a broken foot during the summer. Before she broke the foot she was getting the rim. She got it the other night during our game when she went up for a rebound.

not very tall at all, im not sure exactly but somewhere around 6'0?? but yes, she is an amazing player, will definately be a top prospect

Franklin Co Julia Zimmerman and Caitlin Cunningham

Lawrence Co Jordan Luffman

Shelbyville Janie Graves, Ceny Phelps, Hannah Dawson and Alex Martin

Tullahoma Danae Thornburg, Kristen Vance, Kaitin Buchanan and Kristina Tucker

the 2 franklin co girls get alot of PT has does hannah dawson

phelps starts for shelbyville and graves and luffman come off bench

thornburg be tullahoma's starting point guard but she on the freshman team

You left off Emily Gilburt and Holly Kiser. Plus Chelsea Jackson has been playing really well for Tullahoma.

I am surprised that Alex Martin and Danae Thornburg aren't getting PT. Alex is on Varisty but in tradtional Shelbyville Fashion. They could be winning by 50 points and still keep the starters in until the last 30 seconds.

I am also surprised that the tullahoma freshman. That none of them are on varisty. I think they are makeing a HUGE mistake.

Clarksville Northeast has a young lady that transferred in from Germany. One of her parents is in the military..5'10 lefty that can play 1 thru 4...good ball handler, can shoot it, and plays well with her back to basket..She will be a guard on the next level and she is without a doubt a high major D1 player. Kamiko Williams..remember the name...last week in a tourney in Memphis she put 21,29, ans 30 in 2days...Also Kenwood High School in Clarksville has a 6'2" player name Angie Ramey who is still a project but is starting to come around..she has alot of work to do but when you are 6'2" and can stand flat foot under the goal and grab the rim..I think you got a chance with some work..has to work a little harder in practice but she is fiece competitor game time...Freshman PG at Northwest High school in Clarkville..Natasha Taylor...she is a true PG..I have watched here a couple of times this year and she's got the ball on a string and is very poised to be so young...Clarksville girls bball starting to come around a little

Clarksville Northeast has a young lady that transferred in from Germany. One of her parents is in the military..5'10 lefty that can play 1 thru 4...good ball handler, can shoot it, and plays well with her back to basket..She will be a guard on the next level and she is without a doubt a high major D1 player. Kamiko Williams..remember the name...last week in a tourney in Memphis she put 21,29, ans 30 in 2days...Also Kenwood High School in Clarksville has a 6'2" player name Angie Ramey who is still a project but is starting to come around..she has alot of work to do but when you are 6'2" and can stand flat foot under the goal and grab the rim..I think you got a chance with some work..has to work a little harder in practice but she is fiece competitor game time...Freshman PG at Northwest High school in Clarkville..Natasha Taylor...she is a true PG..I have watched here a couple of times this year and she's got the ball on a string and is very poised to be so young...Clarksville girls bball starting to come around a little

I already know about Clarksville-Northeast. Ms. Williams hit 21 against my team. The little girl got major skills. Very good team. Very fun to watch. Tough to coach against becuase of all of the weapons they have.