all region for 5-3a

coach5

This is what happens when the coaches pick the team. I don't think a lot of research goes into the decisons..just more of a gut feeling, and every coach wants to get as many of his players mentioned as possible. Each coach only sees the players on each team just once, or maybe twice if they meet in the play-offs. Therefore the coach of each team ends up picking his own players.

• Replies 104
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I believe he is a Marshall Co. fan in all honesty bulldog :)

I know the Tiger program well! And I know that it is going to get a lot better in a hurry. DT is getting his o-line coach from LaVergne. He spent time at Middle with Winkline. He is a very good young coach. Don will call all the shots on D, period. D Nowell may be the O coordinator. Regardless, best talent in the regioin plus good coaching = 1st or 2nd in region 5 3A. Possible loses may come to Lipscomb and Columbia.

I know the Tiger program well! And I know that it is going to get a lot better in a hurry. DT is getting his o-line coach from LaVergne. He spent time at Middle with Winkline. He is a very good young coach. Don will call all the shots on D, period. D Nowell may be the O coordinator. Regardless, best talent in the regioin plus good coaching = 1st or 2nd in region 5 3A. Possible loses may come to Lipscomb and Columbia.

Didn't know they were playing Columbia next year... Do you have the full schedule?

• 3 weeks later...