FCS vs JCS

Commander63

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

And I fourth it.

Seems like FCS and us are very similar. Can't wait!

went to the fc, hampton game last night, fc offence looked confused alot on the plays called ,coulnt get lined up right or motion penalties, offenceively not in sync. defenceively very quick and to the ball #10 is an overlooked player on defence this young man goes hard all night # 55 nose for the ball at all times, but taking no stabs at hampton still looks like a team of old, line up and a cloud of dust is all they had not hard to defend, although they did pass very little it was only one reciever going out into triple coverage every time, knowing the caliber team that mtplesant has and the outcome of their game if fc doesnt get things worked out offenceively they will be in for a long afternoon dec 1 not trying to step on anyones toes all these players and staffs have put in alot of time since late july to get to this point and rightfully so should be rewarded, just my true assesment of the game fc you better get it together quickly . good luck to all

very unoffically...but in my opinion...the MVP's for JCS in win over MP...while the defense as a whole really stepped up...Josh Aldridge, Ethan and Ben Cooper, Ed Hall, Cliff Wallis, Greg Woods and Rashad Rayner all had great games...Seth Doyle was a machine...but I would give the defensive MVP to Trey Mangrum...he almost single handedly shut down a very good QB in Daily...Trey had the game of his life...

On offense, Pat Taggart, Will Johnson, Rashad Rayner all had great games...the line gave plenty of time to the QB, Blake Taylor had a season's worth of catches in one night...but the MVP in my book was Clay Fowler...he has quietly had a stellar year...

Edited by JaxMan

I got to see two JCS games this year...Week 1 vs. USJ and last night. Fowler wasn't the same player last night that he was against USJ. He's improved tenfold since that early game. Threw the ball with confidence, threw to his spots and let his receivers get to the ball. He can also run the ball very well, proven by his two 30+ yard TD runs.

possumtower...what kind of offense does FCS run?...we run (at JCS) a spread...ace backfield...sometimes open backfield...fairly balanced between run and pass...little heavier towards pass...maybe 60-40...we run a 5-3 or 4-4 on defense...good team speed...backers are not big hitters but sure tacklers....would love to hear about your team...

I agree Boredguy...McKenzie and Lake County had very balanced attacks...but to Cottonman's comments...MP was not a one man show...they had alot of guys up front working hard to make holes for Daily...and let's face it...if we had Daily at JCS...we would run him often as well...he is a special talent...

Edited by JaxMan