FCS vs JCS

Commander63

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Having watched JCS beat MP tonight, I really think FCS is going to have a tough ballgame. I'm not that familiar with FCS, but JCS has speed, lots of it. They exceed the normal speed level of a 1A program. They have got some outstanding atheletes on this team, and they were able to absolutely shut down Marco Dailey tonight. He has some of the best moves I've seen on a football field, and I'll be surprised if is not a Mr. Football winner on Monday.

JCS airs it out, and they pound it on the ground as well. The stat of the night against MP was that in the first 8 plays JCS ran from scrimmage in the second half, they put up 28 points. The final score was 42-14, but it really wasn't that close. JCS went 1-4 in the Red Zone in the first half, and 8 of MP's points came on a shovel pass that was incomplete, but the refs ruled it was a fumble and MP scooped it up and ran it in for a TD.

It was as dominant a performance as I've ever seen out of a JCS team, and I like their chances next Friday.

Having watched JCS beat MP tonight, I really think FCS is going to have a tough ballgame. I'm not that familiar with FCS, but JCS has speed, lots of it. They exceed the normal speed level of a 1A program. They have got some outstanding atheletes on this team, and they were able to absolutely shut down Marco Dailey tonight. He has some of the best moves I've seen on a football field, and I'll be surprised if is not a Mr. Football winner on Monday.

I haven't seen JC play but I have watched FC play the last two weeks and I saw a little film before that. FC will be tough for anyone in 1A to beat. They are very good and very balanced on offense and even better on defense. Their DB's are very good, they really have a nose for the ball. They have tons of speed too so JC won't have an advantage here but maybe an equalizer. Should be a good game

JCSfan2006, as a JCS supporter, please keep the pot-stirring to a minimum. Every team has their "pot-stirrer", except for JCS. This is what gives this team a classy reputation. Don't ruin it.

That goes for me too. Keep it classy, please.

Edited by Gocart