FCS vs JCS

Commander63

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Slick Rick is in no way associated with Friendship Christian. He just jumps around and posts. We think he is from Chattanooga because we had never heard about him before the Temple game and he was for Temple then. Please don't hold him against us.

Why are you talking that way about your buddy Slick Richard. I for one know he is a true blue, life long FCS fan. I even saw you buying him a burger at the concession stand :lol:

If you look at his posts he is a long-time South Pitt fan and will be one again after the playoffs.

Oh no, your not putting him off on us. He started as a Jasper (Marion County) fan, then when SP beat Jasper he became a SP fan for one week, then when Temple beat SP the next week he became a Temple fan, then when FCS beat Temple he became a Commander fan and remains one. He definitely IS NOT a long-time SP fan. He is a true Commander fan now...you guys are stuck with him :lol:

I hear that. Us folks in Possumtown is lookin forward to takin us a road trip to the Boro to see this here game.

I believe ole Possumtowner is done talkin to them Hampton folks. They is madder than a mess of hornets I tell you jest cause we beat em last night. I am about sic and tarred of hearin how we recruit. Aint no recruitin in Possumtown

Is it true you have another transfer from Lebanon that had to sit out this season.