FCS vs JCS

Commander63

There ain't no Al Wilson's in that Blue bunch, though. Other than him, the only other good thing to come outta there is I-40 to git you back east!

Now now, aint no sense in no smackin with them blue fellers. Whut did they do to you feller? They aint a like them Bulldog bunch of folks. They was a honory bunch I'll tell ya

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I hear'd dat. He could make a big difference right here. Shoot yer gettin ole Possumtowner all worked up. I am about ready to hit somebody right now. Wheres ole Slicky Ricky? Better yet, wheres that Puj feller at?

You know I bout decided those Hampton folks didn't mean all those bad things they was saying bout us they just like being on CoachT. They got bout 3 different threads going right now saying nice things bout each other, they just wanted to say something and was mad at us for puttin them out.

Now now, aint no sense in no smackin with them blue fellers. Whut did they do to you feller? They aint a like them Bulldog bunch of folks. They was a honory bunch I'll tell ya

The reason you all are getting along is that it is just you and FreindshipFan talking. You all need to get a room. :unsure:

I am from Hampton and I will admit we did get beat, didn't like the way the officials called the game, but oh well. I hollered just like everyone else, now gotta get ready to burn up in the gym watching games. Good luck to FCS, I am picking you all by a landslide. :lol:

Dear God the little man is even green, that has to be destiny. Coacht, can we change that to a "blue man" next year?

The reason you all are getting along is that it is just you and FreindshipFan talking. You all need to get a room. :lol:

I am from Hampton and I will admit we did get beat, didn't like the way the officials called the game, but oh well. I hollered just like everyone else, now gotta get ready to burn up in the gym watching games. Good luck to FCS, I am picking you all by a landslide. :unsure:

Dear God the little man is even green, that has to be destiny. Coacht, can we change that to a "blue man" next year?

Those fellers don't like us much. They said the refs wuz bad. We had 8 penalities they had 7. We won 24-7 but the game really weren't that close. They said we wuz a bunch of rich privates and they wuz gonna bust in the mouth, didn't work to good for them.

Edited by FRIENDSHIPFAN

The reason you all are getting along is that it is just you and FreindshipFan talking. You all need to get a room. :lol:

I am from Hampton and I will admit we did get beat, didn't like the way the officials called the game, but oh well. I hollered just like everyone else, now gotta get ready to burn up in the gym watching games. Good luck to FCS, I am picking you all by a landslide. :unsure:

I would imagine old Friendship Fan would pony up for a meeting room if he could get to meet ol Possumtowner. Problem is none of us know who he is. He is kind of like the Wizzard in the wizzard of OZ, he exist but we do not know his true identity.

Pay not attention to the man behind the curtain. I have a good idea who he is but time will tell.

I would imagine old Friendship Fan would pony up for a meeting room if he could get to meet ol Possumtowner. Problem is none of us know who he is. He is kind of like the Wizzard in the wizzard of OZ, he exist but we do not know his true identity.

Pay not attention to the man behind the curtain. I have a good idea who he is but time will tell.

Fer the time bein, lets not worry bout who ole Possumtowner is. We gots us a ballgame to play and we need ta jest stay focused on that rite there.

Ole Possumtowner is a voice of reason fer the whole dadblame Commander Nation. Thats all ye need to be worried with now fellers

Fer the time bein, lets not worry bout who ole Possumtowner is. We gots us a ballgame to play and we need ta jest stay focused on that rite there.

Ole Possumtowner is a voice of reason fer the whole dadblame Commander Nation. Thats all ye need to be worried with now fellers

You know Possum I think our coaches have really stepped up this year. I have seen a time where I thought our coaches wasn't doing just right. don't think that way no more. I think we may have the best coaches in TN.

Thanks Devil Alumni...I hope we can make the west proud...alot of good football was played in region 7 1A and 8 1A this year...we came out on top...but it could have easily been several other teams...this week is a dream come true for us...I remember the program back in 86 when we first started football...11 on the field...2 on crutches...and 1 sub on the sidelines...it has been a fun ride for the past 20 yrs...

You know Possum I think our coaches have really stepped up this year. I have seen a time where I thought our coaches wasn't doing just right. don't think that way no more. I think we may have the best coaches in TN.

We got us some good coaches too yer rite bout that fer sure. Mc and Lowe deserve a lot of credit but ole Atwood, he is a good un to fer sure. They is all good fellers