FCS vs JCS

Commander63

putting 9 in the box worked against a team that had a strong tendency to run like MP did...and I don't blame them they had a great athelete carrying the ball...but against a more balanced FCS it would be a formula to get burned...

as a matter of fact we are looking at a 9-6-7 defense...we need 9 in the box, 6 linebackers and 7 in the secondary just to slow you down a little...

Oh looky here. Lou Holtz done gone and moved to West Tennessee. Sounds liken some good ole coach talk to me rite dare but ole Possumtowner jest aint bittin dat worm.

You blue fellers are plenty good enuff with the 11 you are allowed.

Ya know we got us a purdy good un which ill tote dat rock against you fellers. You mite want to think about dem 9 fellers in dat box again.

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

putting 9 in the box worked against a team that had a strong tendency to run like MP did...and I don't blame them they had a great athelete carrying the ball...but against a more balanced FCS it would be a formula to get burned...

as a matter of fact we are looking at a 9-6-7 defense...we need 9 in the box, 6 linebackers and 7 in the secondary just to slow you down a little...

JaxMan,

I'll have to say you are one of the classiest, nicest posters I've ever read on any message board. If you are right about your assessment, Friday's game should be very interesting and entertaining from a fan standpoint. As for my comment yesterday about Jackson TN, I actually like the place. I've stayed over there a couple of times and stopped a few more and eaten there. Good Luck, but not too much! Go FCS!!

JaxMan,

I'll have to say you are one of the classiest, nicest posters I've ever read on any message board. If you are right about your assessment, Friday's game should be very interesting and entertaining from a fan standpoint. As for my comment yesterday about Jackson TN, I actually like the place. I've stayed over there a couple of times and stopped a few more and eaten there. Good Luck, but not too much! Go FCS!!

Les jest say its a breath of good air to talk to him. He is a good un

Thanks Nightowl and Possum...honestly I do think we are very similar...I do look for an exciting game...granted if someone can get an early lead or catch a few breaks it may not be as close as it looks...that's the problem with games on paper...life happens...but I think all things being even it should go to the wire

Edited by JaxMan

The Laugerhead feels like this will be a pretty good game. FCS is probably the more polished team, but JCS didn't get this far by being a bad team. The Laugerhead is looking forward to attending all games this weekend. Cherish making it this far, you could be like The Laugerhead and never make it to the big game. We never made it very far at all.

Thanks Nightowl and Possum...honestly I do think we are very similar...I do look for an exciting game...granted if someone can get an early lead or catch a few breaks it may not be as close as it looks...that's the problem with games on paper...life happens...but I think all things being even it should go to the wire

See we aint played nobody liken you folks. Them G-Men wuz purdy quick but dat aint there game. They liken to smash dat rock down yer neck. They is good at dat too. They got some big uns....and real good uns.

Most folks we been playin aint got yer speed. We got some purdy fast fellers over here in Possumtown.

Hampton had some great big uns. Dem fellers wouldnt fit on muh tv screen. Dat Davidson team from down yonder in the big city had dem some good uns too. We beat em and yet they got um one of dem fancy shinny balls already.

The Laugerhead feels like this will be a pretty good game. FCS is probably the more polished team, but JCS didn't get this far by being a bad team. The Laugerhead is looking forward to attending all games this weekend. Cherish making it this far, you could be like The Laugerhead and never make it to the big game. We never made it very far at all.

how do you get a pictur under your name...like undr yours you have a guys face...

go FCS let the thunder roll

Edited by Sasquatch101