FCS vs JCS

Commander63

I have repeatedly given credit for the horn to Gordonsville. I think they got the idea from Smith County. Can't trace the history past that. Anyway when Gordonsville brought one to our house it made a big impression and we had to have one.

None of the above. Call me tommorrow or tonight for that matter.

I'm just saying create something of FC's own. It could be the piece of the puzzle that would allow the faithful something to really involve them in the game Friday.

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The horn is good and all, but it is definitely overrated. It would be different if it would have been an original idea of the FC faithful. However, FC needs something to call their own instead of relying on other's "new" traditions.

They say the sign of success is to be copied. So if memory serves me correctly Westmoreland got a horn first, then Smith County got two, then your Gordonsville folks got one mounted on a trailer and after our game with the Tigers we got one. So we are way down the line on being a copy cat.

Bull,

Are you from Tiger Country?

FCS Fan

Developer says he is a tiger, don't get Developer and Bull going at it they get to arguing and dragging in the kids and all.

I will just say from what little I know Bull is a GHS supporter and has a calf that might hang out in our pasture because the Cow determines in what field the calf goes.

I know from many post he has been know to make the same accusations as the Hampton folks. He thinks our 5th and 6 grade football team is illegal because they allow non FCS students to play on it. TSSAA does not care what happens in elementary and Jr. High.

If Developer and Bull get hooked up on this thread it will be like one of those bull fights down in Spain.

Just curious. We appreciate those tigers. They loaned us a horn I think. They have been very supportive and we appreciate it.

I could be wrong I just thought I remembered you were.

Very intriguing!!!

FCS Fan

Developer says he is a tiger, don't get Developer and Bull going at it they get to arguing and dragging in the kids and all.

I will just say from what little I know Bull is a GHS supporter and has a calf that might hang out in our pasture because the Cow determines in what field the calf goes.

I know from many post he has been know to make the same accusations as the Hampton folks. He thinks our 5th and 6 grade football team is illegal because they allow non FCS students to play on it. TSSAA does not care what happens in elementary and Jr. High.

If Developer and Bull get hooked up on this thread it will be like one of those bull fights down in Spain.

Even more intriguing!!!

FCS Fan

I see. I remember hearing this story before.

Bull I can appreciate your dilema. I too had a cow determine which pasture my calfs were in and I didn't like it one bit.

I see. I remember hearing this story before.

Bull I can appreciate your dilema. I too had a cow determine which pasture my calfs were in and I didn't like it one bit.

FCSFan

I have no beef with the Bull but I do not think his intentions are in our best interest.

Click on his screen name and it will take you to his profile, go to the upper right hand corner and click on profile options then select view post and you can see that the majority of Bull's 90+ post are on subject matters against Private schools.

If you ain't for us you are against us.

FCSFan

I have no beef with the Bull but I do not think his intentions are in our best interest.

Click on his screen name and it will take you to his profile, go to the upper right hand corner and click on profile options then select view post and you can see that the majority of Bull's 90+ post are on subject matters against Private schools.

If you ain't for us you are against us.

I understand but I would tell the bull as much as he loves his own pasture his calf would be well taken care of in our pasture. It took me 8 years to be able to decide which pasture my 3rd calf was in and the first thing I did was move him to this pasture. I have never regreted it.