FCS vs JCS

Commander63

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

That #21 is a fine looking back. An that line pulls and blocks for him real well. Should be a real challenge for our boys in green.

I am glad you recognize that's not one of our posts.

Sounds like your coaches are like ours. An earlier post said that your coaches have a different look for each opponent. Our coaches are the same. I saw at least 8-10 looks and plays I'd never seen before in the Mt. Pleasant game. I'm sure there were more.

Our top two receivers only had one catch a piece in the Mt. Pleasant game. That is the way it is every game. A different person steps up...

If you notice our stats they are very balanced. We don't have anyone with Mr. Football numbers but we have three receivers with around 500 yards receiving and at least that many more in the 100-250 yard range. Same thing with rushing yards. We have three running backs with almost identical yards... The kids don't mind at all... They are not out for themselves. They play for God's glory and they are truly a "Band of Brothers."

Good coaches create good players. They also create great games to watch. I'm really excited about the game Friday!

I have not yet taken an in depth look at FCS yet, but here are my early impressions of them. Good quarterback who spreads the ball around for balance with the receiving corps. A solid running game. When the backs and receivers consistantly produce, it means you have quality line play. They are undefeated. Obviously the defense knows how to get the job done.

JCS has the same qualities as well. They have balance in the running and passing game. The offensive line play has been superb, especially the last few weeks. The JCS defense has been on a tear since the loss to Fayette Acadamy so many weeks ago.

Something tells me that this game might be decided by a big play on special teams.

It is a most intreging matchup to say the least. This matchup between JCS and FCS just might steal the show this weekend!

All this talk about the "horn" is killing me. Sounds like we need to "Fear the Horn!" as much as the Big Green....

The horn is good and all, but it is definitely overrated. It would be different if it would have been an original idea of the FC faithful. However, FC needs something to call their own instead of relying on other's "new" traditions.

The horn is good and all, but it is definitely overrated. It would be different if it would have been an original idea of the FC faithful. However, FC needs something to call their own instead of relying on other's "new" traditions.

Whose tradition is it? If you don't mind my asking...