FCS vs JCS

Commander63

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

They said we couldn't bring in the tank for the horn...

I sure wish I could bring that horn...

I might could blow it with propane... :thumb:

I've noticed several conversations about the horns at different games. Unless the TSSAA has totally changed their rules, airhorns are not supposed to be allowed at any TSSAA games. Even at girl's soccer games this fall I saw officials take up airhorns. But, it may have changed or they may be allowing exceptions for football games.

They said we couldn't bring in the tank for the horn...

I sure wish I could bring that horn...

I might could blow it with propane... ;)

Liar. Keep it about football :thumb:

I can't imagine they'd let propane tanks in, but what do I know.

I've noticed several conversations about the horns at different games. Unless the TSSAA has totally changed their rules, airhorns are not supposed to be allowed at any TSSAA games. Even at girl's soccer games this fall I saw officials take up airhorns. But, it may have changed or they may be allowing exceptions for football games.

Our school said no airhorns per TSSAA, at least at this event.

I think you are right. I know some officials have taken them up. One game I can remember them getting through.

But these FCS fans got me wondering about that horn... Wish I could here it once... Only once though.

I think you are right. I know some officials have taken them up. One game I can remember them getting through.

But these FCS fans got me wondering about that horn... Wish I could here it once... Only once though.

Well you come up to Possumtown next year and we'll show it to you. It really adds to the atmosphere, unless your sitting around it.

Edited by FRIENDSHIPFAN

It's 2 air horns off the top of some big truck hooked to 225 cu. ft. tanks of oxygen, nitrogen, or whatever. They are designed to blow at 60-80 psi. We blowem' at 110-125. 2 of them together is pretty loud, and they don't run out.