FCS vs JCS

Commander63

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

When will you folks from Jackson be leaving. You know tomorrow is Thursday, the eve of the biggest football game either of our schools have ever played.

Hope you all have a great trip and enjoy your stay in middle Tennessee.

All except the game. I hope it doesn't go well for you. :thumb:

The current plan is to travel Friday morning. Our weatherman is trying to mess that up by calling for snow and freezing rain in our area between midnight and daylight Friday morning.

You fine folks have a safe trip as well. I look forward to meeting some of you.

Coacht... will you be there?

Have you seen either team play this year?

I will be there. As strange as it may sound, and one of the few things I regret about running this site, I have not been to a game this year. (One year I went to 40+ games, sometimes 4 a night for a quarter or a half.) I can't leave here on Friday nights or there will be a fan revolt when they all return home and log in to find out the scores from around the state and don't find them. I look forward to Friday and Saturday.

I will be there. As strange as it may sound, and one of the few things I regret about running this site, I have not been to a game this year. I can't leave here on Friday nights or there will be a fan revolt when they all return home and log in to find out the scores from around the state and don't find them. I look forward to Friday and Saturday.

We appreciate what you do here, giving us a place.

Sometimes we get a little carried away.

What are the chances of bringing the small propane heaters into Floyd Stadium? Reckon the MTSU folks will put up with that? We've had some showing up at our ball games this month.

I would call and find out. Teams have done it before. Seems like CPA did so a couple of years ago.

Wait, I think you are talking about in the stands? I don't know about that. I was thinking you were talking about on the sidelines.

Volunteer[/url]General' post='826280822' date='Nov 29 2006 - 10:17 PM']

I hope some of you folks take the time to get to meet at the game.

VG, will you be able to shake loose and come Friday? I've been impressed with the number of non-JCS Jacksonians who have said they plan to be there... This town has some great football fans.